Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Loading games slower then my similar spec PC

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

crz

09-22-2010

i dont know y my PC is loading 2 times faster than my mac, my mac even has a better video card, the specs are very similar. specs are 4gb ram, intel core 2 dual, 2.44 ghz etc etc.

i know the load speed for these kind of specs, and its definately not up to speed with window computers. i think this is quite an important issue, as it may be that CPU resources are not used efficiently at all, causing the, ALOT slower game loading speed even when the spec of the mac is as good as its windows counterpart.

can riot maybe fix this so we mac users doesnt have to waste alot of CPU and look like slowpokes when we are loading? thanks in advance

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nerubian

09-22-2010

They noted this before