Reporting in Champ Select

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KroNiic TaCo

09-19-2012

i completely agree.. i can't stand trolls in games, they take the fun out of it and just plain ruin it.. i say get rid of these idiots!

PureGG

09-19-2012

Thats what I think too.. this game is my favorite one out of them all.. and with the trolls and afkers everywhere.. its no longer fun. Its no longer a test of who played a better game, its a contest of who has the less trolls.

FirebatLance

09-19-2012

Reporting would be epic, and kicking would be acceptable with a shortened time limit, as you'd get groups of trolls who would 3/2 vote people out for kicks... and your stuck waiting it out...

PureGG

09-19-2012

I was thinking.. what about a 1 kick per 3 game or 3 hour wait.. whichever came first. That would make people a little less hesitant to waste kicks. And maybe a system to track when someone is getting kicked for nothing (No ideas about this yet lol)

Pitdiggler

09-19-2012

Teams say "report him" almost every game. not sure why i play this game. i like it but apparently im not good enough because of the reporting. so i would like to report reporters lol. my point is there is to many people playing this to make reporting worth anything..... if everyone is reporting me why am i allowed to suck so bad? would some admin please remove me from this game or im going to keep just being bad...... btw does getting triple kills and pentakills work against getting reported? Can i get reported for doing a pentakill like YAY hes gooood!!! didnt see the positive reporting half. i must have missed it.

PureGG

09-20-2012

Bump

PureGG

09-20-2012

Bump..
We need to show riot that we do want to tackle this problem of all the trolls, maybe with this system, maybe with another, but either way something needs to be done.

t0ad5

09-20-2012

My least favorite part about ranked...

When it is either dodge the troll or lose hard earned elo... and you get to wait 30 mins before you can queue...

Please fix that.

Thanks

Styra

09-20-2012

Agreed.

Platinoom IX

09-21-2012

I think this idea is absolutely right. We need a system that can make us vote on kicking players before the game start so that we wouldn't have to lose elo because of some players that decides to troll due to not getting what they wanted or someone that is afk...