Reporting in Champ Select

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PureGG

10-01-2012

okay so maybe the pay to play isn't a good idea for the sole reason that people just dont like paying for things that WAS free... and yeah it was mentioned that the kick players would be abused, but I will tell you what I tell everyone else, the current system is being abused right now, and hard. For example (Riven top or feed, adc or afk, I'm gonna troll you cuz your a lower elo than me) the current system NEEDS to be changed, and my system, all though it wouldn't completely eliminate trolls, it would be a step in the right direction. A little fix we all thought of, and I forgot to update, is maybe put a 2 kicks every 3 games or 3 hours limit on kicking, that way even trolls can't abuse it as much as you want. Or maybe put a penalty on it like 150 ip or something plus the wait time. If you have any other ideas please share =)

PureGG

10-01-2012

bump

PureGG

10-02-2012

bump

mistmann

10-02-2012

too early puregg,

Summó

10-02-2012

I Love this idea !

Drucifer0

10-02-2012

This is a huge issue in the community. Being forced to dodge because of trolls or people who will only play one lane is annoying. It's awful when your whole team gets roles picked and one dude decides that he's going to change his mind or just not communicate and throw a wrench in everything. There needs to be a way for those of us who get screwed over by this to respond.

PureGG

10-02-2012

I just wish someone from the Riot team would look at this post, and give us their opinion on the matter. Let us know if they will try to fix this issue, or if they dont think of it as an issue. The worst is being left out in the dark.

PureGG

10-03-2012

bump

dead robit

10-03-2012

such a good idea riot please D:

Fiveofswords

10-03-2012

i tihnk the idea makes sense on paper...but i dont trust the masses judgement about who is 'trolling' or not. Ive had people accuse me of trollign jsut because i pick a champ they dont like/understand(shen! lol)