Reporting in Champ Select

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cyjack

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-28-2012

I don't entirely agree to the idea of having a report/kick system in champ select ranked especially in the lower elos.

1. If a player were to have a unusual summoner spell like ghost,heal,cleanse,teleport and even promote. Other players will force into a judgement wether or not he is trolling and the player has to convince his team why he picked these spells thus wasting time in developing an idea team comp which could counter the enemy team.

2. This idea would mostly single out the player making him/her feel isolated thus creating a new form of cyberbullying which directly involves with the game's new reporting system.

3. Mentioning where a player has to pay rank games is completely out of the question. It utterly destroys Riot's free to play slogan. If this was added than riot would suffer a huge loss of popularity because the website would say 'Play for free but not in rank games' which definitely have players not even try the game out because rank is disabled for non-paying users. Remember no matter how good you are in normals your skills cannot be shown due to that your a non-paying user.

This is my opinion anyways so criticise me I can take it >

PureGG

09-28-2012

I know what you mean man, trust me I've thought it out.
To answer number 1, if a person has a legit strat for picking promote, heal, cleanse, teleport, any other summoner spell, people wont try to ban, and it would take but 10 seconds to explain. 2, If you mean the pointing them out on a different strat would make them feel isolated, I don't think so. They are trying a new strat and must expect to be asked questions about it.
3, The pay to play ranked is still a good idea in my eyes, they may no longer be able to say free to play completely, but it wouldn't change the fact that half the game would still be free to play. If you had to pay for ranked, it would just make normals more popular, and ranked would just be left for the people who want to play seriously, and not just because the game is free, you know what I mean?

Ps. Thank you for ACTUALLY stating opinions.. it's nice to debate on the points instead of someone just coming in and saying , no stupid idea. =D

PureGG

09-28-2012

bump

deirin

09-28-2012

i still dont agree with ur thread...
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2621110
7 vote against it / 3 vote for it

from what i see more ppl are vs it, than for it

PureGG

09-28-2012

Well that's 7 to 3, I got 90 people who have agree'd with me. I respect you trying to bring in stats and your opinion, but please leave a comment explaining why you don't agree with it.

deirin

09-28-2012

i already did unusual pick is what make the game evolving, like ppl design champ like rengar to be jungler...if nobody tryed ****...he wouldnt be top and banned 100% of time r now

PureGG

09-29-2012

I know, but your not supposed to try new **** in ranked. Ranked is where people go to try and win, not try new things, that's what normal is for.

Flan chan

09-29-2012

hows about when some1 gets enough reports that i dont think riot cares about anyways they should get an ip ban from ranked for a few days

Genocide Giraffe

09-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by PureGG View Post
To answer number 1, if a person has a legit strat for picking promote, heal, cleanse, teleport, any other summoner spell, people wont try to ban, and it would take but 10 seconds to explain.
This is not true. I've spent 30 seconds explaining why Jarvan mid wrecks a lot of standard APs, yet they still think I'm trolling.

At first I thought this was a really great idea, but now that I've read some of the other posts, there are problems like the ones stated by several people in this thread. So what are you planning to do about people playing irregular champs in irregular lanes? Example, when I play Jarvan mid.

PureGG

09-29-2012

That's what I need help with! If I thought this was a flawless idea, I would have just went straight to riot.. the basis of the idea is great (You admit that) but there are many problems with it. I am still trying to think of a way to prevent reporting irregular lanes.
When I think of something I will post it right away, but until then, keep giving out your ideas, even if its a flawed idea, it may be the spark to the perfect solution.