Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Name Change - League of Breast?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AfroSmileyFace

10-01-2014

I think Leona is pretty respectable. I guess we can argue thats shes forced to support yeah but I mean non-gamplay wise shes a knight and guardian to the weak. She is beautiful and literally radiant but she is tough and carries a shield that's size is only rivaled by braum's (though technically thats a door)and carries it in one arm like its nothing. and she doesnt wear anything revealing, full plate armor. yeah you can see how big her chest is yeah but its not oversized and she doesnt have to hide her figure with a big ass coat, we're talking respectable not prudish. Id say there's others but they are usually more revealing but I think shes the most repectful of the women.

Even in her pool party she's a lot more modest then even other girl normal outfits, leaves more to the imagination and wears a elegant skirt of sorts with a warm orange color that covers her backside from her one piece swimsuit.

Yes she also posses curves but theyre not overdone, besides we already have a girl thats flat, Jinx, and even shes sexualized almost as much as the others. So really its not the size or curves that are there, its how they are presented. Kayle comes in second for me only cuz, (like serious Metroid status) when I bought her I thought it was a dude cuz how the hell can I tell? Then I heard her voice and read the lore and realized: "oh, samus aran." I give her second though cuz she comes off more revealing in others, but shes pretty damn close to Leona in these terms.
Thats just me though, obviously we have different opinons but seriously I dont think its a suprise for the others being revealling cuz have you walked down the street and seriously were suprised to see a girl who was dressed revealingly or made her sexuality obvious? For me a a guy yeah I personally dont like overly displaying oneself but nor do I want a prude either, respect to me is a fine medium. How do you guys define respecatble? Not being sarcastic but seriously asking what you find to be the definition of respectable in relevance to this topic.

JustMyBassCannon

Recruiter

10-01-2014

Mother of Necros, this thread was made before I started surfing the forums.

Gingivits

10-01-2014

Quote:
JustMyBassCannon:
Mother of Necros, this thread was made before I started surfing the forums.

Damn, you beat me. I started playing 2 months after this post.

Robot Beat Rally

10-06-2014

While were at it, can we also make pantheon anorexic. All these muscles don't make sense, most people don't have muscles.

Nothin wrong with a little necro now and then.