Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Name Change - League of Breast?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TrangLoL

09-22-2010

I actually liked the conept art of Sona (http://eu.leagueoflegends.com/board/attachment.php?attachmentid=5399&d=1284575142) better than the final version cause her boobs weren't as enormous yet.

Kamrusepas

Banned

09-22-2010

Quote:
tinttongbonkbonk:
those are children, do you expect children to have large breasts?

Heh, yet again the forums slowly degrade my faith in humanity. Stupidity and ignorance at its best.

tinttongbonkbonk

09-22-2010

and it would have to be "league of breasts" not jsut breast

Maerlyn

09-22-2010

Quote:
ANDRETHEGOD:
terribad.

Lol how old are you? Its idiots like you that put stupid nonsensical words like that into Oxfords dictionary every year. Slowly degrading the English Language.

Celldweller

09-22-2010

Quote:
tinttongbonkbonk:
and it would have to be "league of breasts" not jsut breast

You're a boob.

Tristana and Poppy aren't children. Read their lore, think about what you've done, then feel ashamed.

tinttongbonkbonk

09-22-2010

Quote:
Kamrusepas:
Heh, yet again the forums slowly degrade my faith in humanity. Stupidity and ignorance at its best.

yes, because insulting is much easier than putting down an argument. whether or not those champs are children (which they obviously seem to be), they are childlike. you cant group them in with the big breasted females and say HEY not every champ has huge boobs.

stop your troll you **** for brains.

Kamrusepas

Banned

09-22-2010

Quote:
tinttongbonkbonk:
yes, because insulting is much easier than putting down an argument. whether or not those champs are children (which they obviously seem to be), they are childlike. you cant group them in with the big breasted females and say HEY not every champ has huge boobs.

stop your troll you **** for brains.

How was this an argument? I was pointing out that there are a few female without large breasts.

Quote:
TrangLoL:
I actually liked the conept art of Sona (http://eu.leagueoflegends.com/board/attachment.php?attachmentid=5399&d=1284575142) better than the final version cause her boobs weren't as enormous yet.

Agreed, just her overall design somehow seems better.

SethCypher

09-22-2010

Quote:
TrangLoL:

I thought it was just the way she was posed that didn't really emphasize the cleavage area, so you don't really notice it that much. Though I will have to admit there is something different about the design in the concept art which I am greatly intrigued by.

So...what was the point of this topic again?

Celldweller

09-22-2010

Quote:
SethCypher:
I thought it was just the way she was posed that didn't really emphasize the cleavage area, so you don't really notice it that much. Though I will have to admit there is something different about the design in the concept art which I am greatly intrigued by.

So...what was the point of this topic again?

*Looks at thread title*

Chicken?

Or it may have been turkey. I forget.

Petrichor1

09-22-2010

I think Kayle is a respectable female champion.