Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Draven's E: Possible bug?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

My Desired Name

09-18-2012

Not sure if this is a bug or not, but I was playing Draven on Twisted Treeline last game and I was solo top against a Darius who got FB so it would be kinda tough.. Ultimately I lost my lane and Darius just became fed and unstoppable throughout the game (Not saying he's OP, he just dominated the match) because of this: About 5 minutes in during the laning phase I was pushed back to my tower and saw Darius walk into the bush in the middle of the lane at the last second, so I knew he was in there, but I threw the Double Axes in there just to make sure. I didn't hear anything or see any effects, so I figured he either recalled or flashed over the wall to gank my teammates in bot lane. So I start walking into the bush and call "Mia" in the process, and when I get there, I found Darius right there in the same spot that I threw my axes! Of course, he killed me because there was nothing I could do at that point. We were pretty evenly matched throughout the game before this happened, if I would not have died there I could've won.

Like I said before, I'm not sure if this is a bug or not, so please correct me if I'm wrong. I'm pretty sure you can hear the impact of most skillshots hitting someone in bushes, such as Ezreal's Q, and I did not see or hear any effect when I shot Darius with my Double Axes, so I figured he wasn't there. Darius even admitted that I hit him, after the game was over.

EDIT: Riot, can you please respond?

Stopkilling0

09-18-2012

I was watching my friend XxMein KempfxX play Draven and this happened to him as well. I don't actually know if this was intended or not.

My Desired Name

09-18-2012

Bump.

Crevox

09-18-2012

Upload a replay, otherwise no one can know for sure what happened. If you don't have a replay, then do it again sometime and next time upload the replay.

http://www.leaguereplays.com/download/

That will also allow you to exactly see what happened.

My Desired Name

09-19-2012

I'm telling you exactly what happened. I just want Riot to respond to tell me if this is intended or not.

MissBetwixt

09-24-2012

Where you in proper range? I know if it's at the limit of the range indicator it won't do anything. Furthermore did Darius just survive the attack and wait for you to verify? It's really hard with out the replay to tell what happened as Crevox said in the previous post.