Should there be a mic mode for better team communication?

Yes, Riot needs to hear this. Pun is intended. 21 80.77%
No, I enjoy typing while getting attacked. 5 19.23%
Voters: 26. You may not vote on this poll

Mic Mode

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kid Kad

09-18-2012

Allow an option for in game voice communication. Typing into a chat windows is so 1998 Starcraft Battle.net. This would benefit the game-play so much because you could have way better communication. I only play with my 4 friends on Skype and it is so much better. If there was in in game mic mode, you wouldn't have to add random people to your Skype to talk with them. Also, allow a mode to let us speak with the enemy. Let me know your deep inner thoughts about this situational addition to the game-play mode.

Krowtoe

09-18-2012

What a splendid idea!

Rozkie

09-24-2012

yes lets get a mic option so we can listen to whiny 12 year olds having *** with my mother

Lord Ryushishin

09-24-2012

Or maybe have a small menu with commonly said phrases that has the announcer say "Enemy missing bottom" or "Ganking top lane" as well as automatically typing it into the chat (To see whose calling it). However there needs to be a cooldown between each one. Maybe a 5 second cooldown between each usage.

People who have played Smite will know what I am talking about. Not sure of other games though.

Jeanschyso

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-25-2012

all those microphone things make you sort of obliged to use a microphone. what if I don't feel like hearing a 10 year old voice? it's not that I don't like kids, but I don't want to hear them when I have my headset on, it's the reason I put that headset on in the first place....

Ask Alistar

09-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by QcGS Jeanschyso View Post
all those microphone things make you sort of obliged to use a microphone. what if I don't feel like hearing a 10 year old voice? it's not that I don't like kids, but I don't want to hear them when I have my headset on, it's the reason I put that headset on in the first place....
mute

Moose1be

09-26-2012

No, god no, i refuse to listen to the brats on this game. I get enough idiots typing bull**** and spamming, i don't need to HEAR them.

naotasan

09-26-2012

I would end up muting every person in the game due to **** talk, negative attitude towards game play, trolls who blast ****ty music or sounds through the mic, and other various things.

A noble idea, but impracticable.

Plus, when I'm with my friends, we use skype.

CraZyJaVieR

10-01-2012

i think it wud be an awesome idea if u dont wanna listen to 10yr old kids then just MUTE mute everyone in game if u want but this would be an awesome idea

Jinxyou

10-01-2012

i dont know why this hasnt been implemented yet, and ppl who say they dont want to listen an 11yr old kid, mute feature duhh...