Ask the Plague Rat (Or Zaunite Sewers)

123456 ... 8
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Geokhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Civilized Rat View Post
I would still roast you and feed you to Warwick myself.

Cheesecake is the only cake that needs to exist. Morgana refuses to let me into the store on account of...something stupid. Never mind that.

Don't you have some dying to do? RIGHT NOW?

It is roasted Guoda...... I also have a metric ton of bleu cheese....Prank gift from my bro.

Civilized Rat

09-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geokhan View Post
It is roasted Guoda...... I also have a metric ton of bleu cheese....Prank gift from my bro.
Don't you get it!? I WANT TO KILL YOU. I WANT NONE OF YOUR CHEESE.

Goshg

09-18-2012

Goshg enters Twitch's lair, his face obscured with pair of black lens glasses and a large, plastic nose. With his same shuffled demeanor, he walks along the sewer pathway, finding the Plague Rat. Standing up as straight as he can, he waves an overt greeting.

"Greetings fellow Zaunite," he mocks.

"I have heard of your ties to that handsome and powerful practitioner of the Deep, Goshg! Have you considered getting him a gift, or at least a Yordle?"

Goshg stammers, the glasses sliding down his face. He pushes them back up, clearing his throat.

Civilized Rat

09-18-2012

Twitch turns in slight surprise, his ears shooting up, pupils shrunken. He had taken interest in a trash pile before the interruption, something inside just barely managing a slight shine. "Ehm.." He looks about and examines the newcomer, hesitating to speak for a moment.

"I...well, I suppose..." The rat tilts his head as he watches, noticing something amiss, especially after seeing his nose literally move. "Yes, I CAN do that. Are you related to him then? Yes?"

Goshg

09-18-2012

Quote:
Twitch turns in slight surprise, his ears shooting up, pupils shrunken. He had taken interest in a trash pile before the interruption, something inside just barely managing a slight shine. "Ehm.." He looks about and examines the newcomer, hesitating to speak for a moment.

"I...well, I suppose..." The rat tilts his head as he watches, noticing something amiss, especially after seeing his nose literally move. "Yes, I CAN do that. Are you related to him then? Yes?"
Goshg whines, turning his back to Twitch as he adjusts the glasses once more.

"Me? N-no; I'm just...a double! Yes, being such a prestigious and well-known personality around here has forced him to find a look-alike!"

Finished fumbling with his glasses, he turns back, smiling.

"But when would you get those gifts to him?"

Ask the Herald

09-18-2012

Plague Rat,

A few of my fellow acolytes have informed me that they have seen a creature fitting your description skulking about the laboratory at random times. I am certain you used the sewage lines to do so, but I am unable to do anything about it. I also have discovered that you antagonized the Herald due to my business proposal, which we didn't come to a consensus to. I didn't agree on the grounds that I have no cheese, nor can I obtain any due to being stricken with poverty. Nor am I rat, so I can't simply take it for myself.

I apologize. I overestimated your desire to recreate your process. Though I must say, the time has been good to me, as I have completed my prototypes. Testing is all that is required, to ensure the equipment I've designed functions as it is meant to.

But I'm rambling. Have a nice day, Plague Rat.

- Asimov Imperas, the Herald's Chief Acolyte

Civilized Rat

09-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goshg View Post
Goshg whines, turning his back to Twitch as he adjusts the glasses once more.

"Me? N-no; I'm just...a double! Yes, being such a prestigious and well-known personality around here has forced him to find a look-alike!"

Finished fumbling with his glasses, he turns back, smiling.

"But when would you get those gifts to him?"
"...I see..." he raises an eyyyeeee...and crosses his arms. "Surely, I can, yes...it won't be long. A pleasure to serve fresh yordle as a dinner platter rather than a FRIEND. Ha!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Herald View Post
Plague Rat,

A few of my fellow acolytes have informed me that they have seen a creature fitting your description skulking about the laboratory at random times. I am certain you used the sewage lines to do so, but I am unable to do anything about it. I also have discovered that you antagonized the Herald due to my business proposal, which we didn't come to a consensus to. I didn't agree on the grounds that I have no cheese, nor can I obtain any due to being stricken with poverty. Nor am I rat, so I can't simply take it for myself.

I apologize. I overestimated your desire to recreate your process. Though I must say, the time has been good to me, as I have completed my prototypes. Testing is all that is required, to ensure the equipment I've designed functions as it is meant to.

But I'm rambling. Have a nice day, Plague Rat.

- Asimov Imperas, the Herald's Chief Acolyte
I have no idea what it is you're going on about, but your "acolytes" have wasted my time. Precious time! Let's hope this doesn't happen again. Hm? I don't think your leader would like losing some of his followers.

Ask Fizz

09-19-2012

Quote:
Goshg enters Twitch's lair, his face obscured with pair of black lens glasses and a large, plastic nose. With his same shuffled demeanor, he walks along the sewer pathway, finding the Plague Rat. Standing up as straight as he can, he waves an overt greeting.

"Greetings fellow Zaunite," he mocks.

"I have heard of your ties to that handsome and powerful practitioner of the Deep, Goshg! Have you considered getting him a gift, or at least a Yordle?"

Goshg stammers, the glasses sliding down his face. He pushes them back up, clearing his throat.
Meanwhile in Bilgewater, a certain Atlantean suddenly facepalms.

Goshg

09-19-2012

Quote:
"...I see..." he raises an eyyyeeee...and crosses his arms. "Surely, I can, yes...it won't be long. A pleasure to serve fresh yordle as a dinner platter rather than a FRIEND. Ha!"
Goshg drops his act upon hearing the confirmation, tossing the disguise off his face towards Twitch. Marching past him, Goshg laughs.

"Good! I'll be ready for it, rat."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fizz View Post
Meanwhile in Bilgewater, a certain Atlantean suddenly facepalms.
Goshg's heart sinks, his sixth sense feeling another ounce of his outward pride fade away.

Civilized Rat

09-19-2012

Quote:
Goshg drops his act upon hearing the confirmation, tossing the disguise off his face towards Twitch. Marching past him, Goshg laughs.

"Good! I'll be ready for it, rat."
It lands on his face, staying there in an offset position. Twitch sniffs at it a few times before tilting his head, shaking the disguise off of him and to the side, eyeing it suspiciously.

123456 ... 8