Justice Review : what happened to it?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SoresuMakashi

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyte View Post
Pretty soon. Team Player Behavior has had a busy week with Justice Reviews, Halls of Justice and now the Honor Initiative.

We hope to officially launch Justice Reviews and Halls of Justice sometime this week.
Not that I need it, but will IP be given out for correct votes during the downtime?

Kbalz

10-08-2012

this was a change I was really excited for.. they should not have revealed these features in a patch preview when they were still over four weeks away from ready.

ScottyRawr

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyte View Post
Pretty soon. Team Player Behavior has had a busy week with Justice Reviews, Halls of Justice and now the Honor Initiative.

We hope to officially launch Justice Reviews and Halls of Justice sometime this week.
What happened?

Tsaalyo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

10-09-2012

^ He's too busy doing about a thousand posts a day about honor.

Not a criticism mind you. I find it amusing. Never seen a red answer so many questions. xD

Exploding Barrel

10-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsaalyo View Post
^ He's too busy doing about a thousand posts a day about honor.

Not a criticism mind you. I find it amusing. Never seen a red answer so many questions. xD
Well I don't think it's Lyte splitting his time between honor questions and writing bug fixes. In fact to my knowledge he's not a programmer in any way; he's in charge of the strategy, research, and yes, interfacing with players.

But yeah, it's getting kind of ridiculous how long this is taking. Those small issues it had when it launched must not have been so small.

ItzMattu

Technical Analyst

10-09-2012
2 of 2 Riot Posts

Hey guys, just wanted to stop by and give you a small update on this since you've been being incredibly patient with us and deserve it.

So, without going into too much detail, the main issue here has been that we are refactoring a lot of things in the tribunal that were exposed as issues when we initially launched. The reason we thought we would be about ready to launch 2 weeks ago and weren't (Lyte's original post) is that once we were done the refactor a few last issues reared their heads and we're just wrapping up getting those patched.

At this point we are letting data go through the system to ensure it is stable and in a spot that will make it the best possible feature for you all to use, and so far it's looking like that will be the case very shortly so long as no other hidden issues arise (I will be flipping many tables if this is the case (╯□)╯︵ ┻━┻ ).

I assure you we are just as, if not more, impatient about getting this out to you and into your hands to use and enjoy. However, we're also making sure that we don't repeat our mistakes from the first launch, and triple checking everything before things are opened up again.

So, in short... Soon™ :P

Kinvaras666

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-09-2012

It is always Soon™

SpecificDamage

10-10-2012

I'm curious to see my results compared to others, but I hope it doesn't cause too many people to try and predict what everyone else will vote so that they can get a 100% correct vote. If 20 people vote to pardon and only one vote to punish, the one probably didn't pay attention or whatever. If 12 people vote to punish and 8 pardon, it's hardly that the 8 were wrong.. that's the whole point of the Tribunal.

But if the 8 who pardoned are chastened by the experience, do they try and vote what they think will be the will of the majority the next similar case that comes up? Will be interesting to see.

xDunk Squadx

05-05-2013

Seems soon is a lie from year 2013 ^^

KS Proxy

05-05-2013

Wot? Mine works fine.

Also, please don't necro. Create your own post if you are having issues now, as this past one has been resolved.