TT 3v3 Ranked Concepts, Tactic, Strategies and Meta ideas?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Arbiter Knight

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-18-2012

What do you think wins a 3v3 game? Share what you think and your tips n tricks. I want to see what others do and learn from that so I can become a better player. I think we can all benefit from this thread.

Senyor B

09-18-2012

In all honesty, warding wins a 3v3 game. you can't be that a$$hole that says "Oh, well I'm a carry, so I can't buy wards. I need to finish my build." Everyone needs to suck it up and buy wards for the team. Of course, if someone on your team is superfed, and others are behind, then as the richest player on your team, suck it up and buy wards. I have a ranked team at 1322 elo that's 5/2, but we lost our third guy, currently looking for one. I know it's not amazing, but I am also at about 60% win rate in solo que threes.

ALSO - not having more than one squishy on your team. tanky dps meta on threes is by far the way to go. having a good initiator on your team (ie. Amumu, galio,, volibear, shen, etc) also really helps the carrys do maximum amount of damage in team fights

Lieutenant Lulu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-18-2012

Is a jungler a good idea on 3v3s? I'd like to try it, but I don't want to until I have general idea of how it would work, or if it's even a good idea.

TSM willxo

09-18-2012

skill wins a 3v3 game. no need team. play like you are 1v3

Arbiter Knight

09-19-2012

All valid points, but since pretty much everyone goes tanky bruisers like darius riven and so forth what do you think would be a good counter? And if you need a third add Wretched Wyvern, i had 1300 elo before letting my friend on my acc (changed my pw now) but I have lots of runes, 95+ champs (almost all of them lol) and know my stuff.

Senyor B

09-20-2012

cool, I sent you a request

Pguin15

10-20-2012

bump I'm starting to 3v3 ranked and I want to learn what the real meta is to get better

Nazban

10-20-2012

With the new map being released so soon and new to the public there will not be a ranked 3s for season 3. They have already said they might not even add a Normal Draft pick we will see.

Infirc

10-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nazban View Post
With the new map being released so soon and new to the public there will not be a ranked 3s for season 3. They have already said they might not even add a Normal Draft pick we will see.
they already stated that ranked gets to stay the same to there will be a ranked TT for season 3 they stated it gets to stay the same so i'm guessing draft pick teams without solo queue , well it at least has ranked,

i may not be a pro treeline player but here's a hint into acquiring some free starting wins: Teemo+Hextech sweeper. not sure how it would work at higher elos though.

ANyways as for current treeline: that bot brush level 1 fight start? drop it it's bad will just mean giving a free kill against a coordinated enemy team just go for a jungle camp and you'll over level your lane opponent the next time you are there
-Jungling, it's a gold resource and shouldnt be wasted that's why junglers win games, if your team for some reason doesn't need or can't jungle then let the solotop have the top jungle he will outfarm his lane opponent if he does it properly, plus he can get some cool buffs on the proccess.
-Wards: self-explanatory
-Jax- aslo self explanatory
-stacking resistance on high base damage champions, Sure you want to have that Cool Infinity edge on Darius at low Elo (i dont know why i'm jsut putting an example), if their team was full of Ad champions you could still stack armor and deal massive amount of damage
Hp+resistances: Hp is an OP stat and resistances are helpfulhowever resistances alone dont do much to help you survive, criticals and armor penetration still hurt and that's why you get Hp, to multiply the effectiveness of your resistances.
-MAdreds razor,, Ebonmaw is frigging easy to kill at the moment so you can be level 3 udyr or level 4 shyvanna witha properly farmed madreds razor and solo sneak it as well as having the timers
-Indomitable mastery: it seems worthless at first but games mechanics are programme din a way that flat damage reduction is amde After calculating resistances so it can be a life or death mastery and a game changer.
-Recalling: Always recall in the edge of a brush, preferably inside but on the edge, this gives you plenty of time for juking.