Hey lyte, have i ever had a case in the tribunal?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KevinDelMarr

09-18-2012

I am actually afraid I will be in the Tribunal soon. I can already think of at least four games were I was a jerk, and another when I left in the first 10 minutes

MadLock

09-18-2012

I am really curious. It would be awesome if we could just go to our profile and click "Account Standing" to see if we were reported, along with the Tribunal Cases we have punished correctly.

Cryswar

09-18-2012

I wouldn't mind knowing if I'd ever been in trib/how much I get reported, either. I've never gotten a warning or ban, so apparently I'm doing SOMETHING right, but that doesn't make me any less curious!

Elanorien

09-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinDelMarr View Post
I am actually afraid I will be in the Tribunal soon. I can already think of at least four games were I was a jerk, and another when I left in the first 10 minutes

At least you're honest and accepting of it, lol. If you haven't received any notification of punishment yet, just try to clean up your act and start behaving. And don't leave! That's the worst! ><

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cryswar View Post
I wouldn't mind knowing if I'd ever been in trib/how much I get reported, either. I've never gotten a warning or ban, so apparently I'm doing SOMETHING right, but that doesn't make me any less curious!
Lol, I"m so with you. We all get those report threats, whether they're valid and/or amount to anything or not, would just be interesting to see how that effects your account.

fatlifeforlife

09-18-2012

So what do you say lyte, can we get an option to see our own status in the tribunal? It seems like it wouldn't hurt. I really can't see a downside to this.
If a person was scared that they were getting too many reports they would want to change their behavior for the better. Isn't that the ultimate goal in the first place? If there are any people who try to take advantage of the system they will ultimately get reported again when they believe that they have waited long enough. In order to counteract that you leave reports in place for 3-6 months. I truly believe that a truly toxic person wouldn't last 2 weeks without another report.

Just my opinion, others may disagree. What does everyone think?

fatlifeforlife

09-19-2012

Bump

fatlifeforlife

09-20-2012

Bump. I'm going to keep bumping this every day until I get an answer.

JohnnyOmega

09-20-2012

I'll give an answer if you don't mind.

Giving a certain amount of information on current reported status could allow toxic players a way to cheat the system.

As long as you follow the Summoner's Code, and check out the FAQs and guides currently available, you don't have to worry about getting anything serious from Tribunal. Even if you do, you would be able to contact Riot Support about getting your record fixed, assuming you actually have been following the code in all your games.

Praven1

09-20-2012

Ive been playing for a year and a half and have never recieved a warning luckily. My first year however, I should have. I was quite the toxic player, but thanks to players like Elanorien and Magus Crow, I turned my behavior around and have managed to go without raging for quite a while.

Gonzodamus

09-20-2012

Lyte has stated that he has no intention of revealing pardoned Tribunal cases to people that were unnecessarily or falsely reported. There's no benefit to doing so, and generally all it will do is make players think they're doing something wrong when they clearly aren't.

If you haven't gotten a warning, you're doing fine. That's all you need to know