Hey lyte, have i ever had a case in the tribunal?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

fatlifeforlife

09-18-2012

I am actually curious if I have ever been in the tribunal. Could you let me know?

Elanorien

09-18-2012

I've been curious about this too. Are there any plans in the future for players to be able to see the status of their account? Number of times reported, reasons reported, whether they've ever had a case reach the Tribunal, etc? I've never received so much as a warning, so I assume I'm in pretty good shape, but you always have those punks who cry report when they have no real reason to do so :3.

fatlifeforlife

09-18-2012

Why the downvote?
I also have never gotten a warning.

PositiveRealist

09-18-2012

It would be cool to know if you're getting reported for something before you get a warning.

Elanorien

09-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by PositiveRealist View Post
It would be cool to know if you're getting reported for something before you get a warning.
Hm, yes and no, lol. it would be nice to know you were reported...at the same time, you'd be all nervous and on edge until you found out whether or not it amounted to anything more than a report, lol....I wouldn't be able to stand the suspense!

fatlifeforlife

09-18-2012

I really just want to make sure my behavior doesn't warrant tribunal justice

Elanorien

09-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatlifeforlife View Post
I really just want to make sure my behavior doesn't warrant tribunal justice
How long have you been playing? If for a while and you've never recieved any warnings or anything, you're probably fine. But if you participate in the Tribunal and have read the Code, you know what constitutes punishable behavior, so just try to avoid that and you'll be golden ^_^. In the face of adversity, just try to kill 'em with kindness!

fatlifeforlife

09-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elanorien View Post
How long have you been playing? If for a while and you've never recieved any warnings or anything, you're probably fine. But if you participate in the Tribunal and have read the Code, you know what constitutes punishable behavior, so just try to avoid that and you'll be golden ^_^. In the face of adversity, just try to kill 'em with kindness!
On and off for a year and a half. I'm not that good and I've had people say they are reporting me so I just wanted to know if I've ever been judged.

Elanorien

09-18-2012

You'll hear people do that all the time if you have a bad game, sad but true. Some people forget that bad games happen, and one game isn't an indication of player's overall ability, and think it's a reason to report. Quite honestly, I seem to frequently be the team scapegoat for no other reason than the fact I'm sociable.

A game yesterday is a good example. Long story short, my boyfriend and I were tied for least deaths off and on the entire game and arguably had the best scores on the team. I was support, and my ADC critisized me, said I was bad, did nothing, and then the other 2 randoms chimed in and followed his lead. However, in post chat the enemy ADC even said I was the reason our ADC got early game kills, lol. My boyfriend tends to hardly speak at all in game while I'm rather sociable, and we've come to the decision is my gregariousness that garners the attention, and in a bad game, turns me into the scapegoat. This being the case, I frequently have people saying they'll report me, but I never worry as I've done nothing wrong, and were a case built, I have faith I'd be pardoned.

So, just remind those people who threaten to report when you've done nothing reportable, that too many false reports will results in THEIR being reprimanded, put them on ignore, and report them at the end if it's appropriate to do so. If you've done nothing wrong, you've got nothing to worry about. And from the sounds of it here, you're probably a polite player and not in danger.

fatlifeforlife

09-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elanorien View Post
long wall of text
Thanks for your input. It's good to know some people have something constructive to say. Beat of luck to you in your games