Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

which item is better on kassadin ?

Lich Bane 10 76.92%
Rylai's scepter 3 23.08%
Voters 13 .

which one of those 2 builds are better on Kassadin

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheBestDD

09-22-2010

saphire crystal + 2 health pots >turn it to catalyst and buy boots>turn catalyst to ROA>Mejai's soul stealer>turn boots into sorcercs shoes >zhoynas Ring>void staff>rylai's scepter

saphire crystal + 2 health pots >turn it to catalyst and buy boots>turn catalyst to ROA>Mejai's soul stealer>turn boots into sorcercs shoes >zhoynas Ring>void staff>Lich Bane

lots of people told me that rylai's scepter is really good on kass but i feel that he doesn't really need the slow since he has one and lich bane gives way more damage late game .

so what u guys think ? plz tell me in the comments

cats

09-22-2010

#1 for double slow and hp.

Doing +300 physical damage and dying 20% faster or having more hp and slowing, but doing less physical damage just pick one.

TheBestDD

09-22-2010

Quote:
cats:
#1 for double slow and hp.

Doing +300 physical damage and dying 20% faster or having more hp and slowing, but doing less physical damage just pick one.

i couldn't decide which one is better thats why i posted this thread :P

TheBestDD

09-22-2010

Poll added .

DrDragun

09-22-2010

If you pick Rylais then you need some other item with lots of +mana first. Sheen is a better mid game item to get to Lich Bane and only costs 1260g. So I pick Lich Bane because of the build-up.

Still, the best is Mejai's Soulstealer (1235g) and Tears of the Goddess (995g).

KrupsMcGee

09-22-2010

Lichbane if you are owning, Rylai's if they are giving you trouble.

Also Lichbane if they are stacking mr.

ManiacChicken

09-22-2010

Rylai if you need the extra HP. Lich if you are aggressive and going against poor opponents.

Thing is, in a perfect game where you're steamrolling everything, you might get all those items. Just the first 5 items amount to 11125 gold. Add Rylai at 3105 or Lich at 3470 and you're well over 14000. An average game will see you get anywhere between 8500 - 10000 gold.

Also, each game is situational. Do not get locked into a mindset that you'll only get those items. Banshees Veil comes to mind or AA. (here comes the great debate on aa versus no aa!)

BlackStar00

09-22-2010

Lichbane.

Theres a reason y they change ur 2nd skill to -50 armor pen on active. Its for this Lichbane hit. Might as well make the most out of it.