Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Bug - Tantrum on Amumu

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Thaloron

09-18-2012

It seems that when I use tantrum 'E', Amumu doesn't automatically re-target the mob he was hitting prior to using the ability. This isn't a huge issue in team fight situations when I am running around and clicking more often, but more of a problem in the jungle early game.

Example:
Game starts
Choose 'E' ability (tantrum)
Start hitting blue golem
Use 'E' ability
Does not re-target without clicking on said mob

I only recall this happening within the past week or so. It is odd that while hitting the mob to begin with, I suddenly stop after using an ability and just get hit by whatever I was attacking. Has it always been like this and I just never realized? I haven't seen it be a problem with bandage toss 'Q.' It also seems to like to use an extra tantrum without me hitting 'E,' although that might just be due to a sensitive keyboard.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Varnoc

09-18-2012

Its not just his E, all abilties that are similar to that, hecs ramage for instance, or kassa's force pulse, morgs dark binding, anything that takes a second to cast, and does not hit a specific target stops auto attacks on the target for some reason, many other champions have this issue, the above are merely a sample