No option to reconnect

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WhinyTortoise

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-18-2012

The game freezes during a ranked game so I have to close it. So I reopen the game and I don't even have the option to reconnect, why? The game appears as a leave in my match history, and it counts as a loss on my record. I made sure my internet was working, in fact the client let me join another game. However it didn't let me rejoin the one I was in. This is horrible, I didn't leave the games intentionally, but I don't even get to rejoin. Please help!

Longblaid

09-18-2012

This has been a common problem and red has not even mentioned that they are aware of the problem

Im just A Troll

09-18-2012

You go LoLdropped.

its a hacker tool which forces a user off the game. They can kick your whole team if they want. :|

riot wont mention it, much less discuss whats being done about it.

Grabnork

09-18-2012

Just got dropped from a game, not sure if it's a hack or not, but it's happened before couple months ago. Ping shot up to 700, everything stopped, waited 2 mins for reconnect, game wasn't even at 15 minutes yet, so it didn't end. I reloged, no option to reconnect. No match history or change in elo apparenty :/.

I joined another queue and it went through. This needs to be resolved.

Destroyer690

09-18-2012

They should of addressed this issue if it is effecting certain members of this community. I am surprised that they haven't addressed this yet. I'm hoping they will. For right now, my suggestion is to try avoid ranked for a little while.