Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

No option to reconnect

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WhinyTortoise

09-18-2012

The game freezes during a ranked game so I have to close it. So I reopen the game and I don't even have the option to reconnect, why? The game appears as a leave in my match history, and it counts as a loss on my record. I made sure my internet was working, in fact the client let me join another game. However it didn't let me rejoin the one I was in. This is horrible, I didn't leave the games intentionally, but I don't even get to rejoin. Please help!

Longblaid

09-18-2012

This has been a common problem and red has not even mentioned that they are aware of the problem

Im just A Troll

09-18-2012

You go LoLdropped.

its a hacker tool which forces a user off the game. They can kick your whole team if they want. :|

riot wont mention it, much less discuss whats being done about it.

Grabnork

09-18-2012

Just got dropped from a game, not sure if it's a hack or not, but it's happened before couple months ago. Ping shot up to 700, everything stopped, waited 2 mins for reconnect, game wasn't even at 15 minutes yet, so it didn't end. I reloged, no option to reconnect. No match history or change in elo apparenty :/.

I joined another queue and it went through. This needs to be resolved.

Destroyer690

09-18-2012

They should of addressed this issue if it is effecting certain members of this community. I am surprised that they haven't addressed this yet. I'm hoping they will. For right now, my suggestion is to try avoid ranked for a little while.