Starting up a TT team...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

VeryUpsetMob

09-18-2012

I'm looking to get a 3's team going, I play mostly AP(Singed, Malphite, Kennen, Orianna etc.)
I'm more of a casual player but I want to start getting into ranked it's just hard to get people for the hours I can play. I work late swing so I'm normally on about 2:30 am Pacific time till about 6:00 am, then sometimes before work at 1-4pm.

I only have a few small rules;

1. Has access to Skype/Raidcall etc...
2. Not a rager or flamer, I don't care if you make mistakes I just like to have fun.
3. I am 24 and would like to play with people around the same age since we will be using skype, you know at least 18.

You don't have to but if you could leave your favorite TT champs to use in your post that would be cool. I look forward to playing with you guys. I also play support SR if we ever feel like doing SR games.

rastapurp

09-18-2012

hey im trying to play 3s ranked i play shyv, jax, udyr, jayce, olaf, irelia, volibear, and some others 1336 sr elo played a lot of 3s some ranked need a good team i can top bot or jungle

VeryUpsetMob

09-18-2012

bump

Eviljoker69

09-18-2012

You can add me if you would like. I have yet to try any ranked games on TT or SR because people rage hard enough on just normals lol. I have skype and vent and can use anything else if its free. I'm 24 years old and don't really rage at the game. Still exploring champions as of now, but digging some Yorick, Skarner and some Trundle currently.

James Solo

09-18-2012

Hey I'm also looking for a ranked 3s team, I play a lot of kennen, shen akali, olaf, great tryn, and just about anything else, Ive been playing awhile, feel free to add me

Threetwoone

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-18-2012

Im looking to get into a 3s team.

I play Riven, Wukong, Fizz, Fiddles, Voli, Diana, Lulu, Draven, and 2 or 3 more mainly.

I have like 60ish champs and pla around 20 or so of them often.

I want to hit Gold.

VeryUpsetMob

09-18-2012

I sent out some requests, I'll be on after work...

Slurp the Dlurp

Master Recruiter

09-18-2012

add me, I have played 0 ranked 3s games.... I will b home in 3hrs

Unrestricted PK

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-18-2012

Add me I play every single day, have skype and am 34 years old. I main TT for a long time, just have no one to play with. Am dedicated to getting that gold.