10+ second lag spike and constant disconnects (BOTH TEAMS)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

the brat prince

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-17-2012

last game i played as rumble in aram. we were dominating and then came lag spikes for just about everyone turning a 10 min stomp into a 30 minute drag of frustration. fix plx

OversizedG8

09-17-2012

same thing happen here and its not loss prevent

TheLordMito

09-17-2012

Me too right now

Darkstalker Ari

09-17-2012

I'm hella pissed. Never mind the constant crashes since the Syndra patch. I just had the same **** happen again, and no loss forgiven.

Dear Riot,

If you are reading this, I hope you can feel my rage from my words. Get it together. This is what the PBE is for.

To everyone experiencing it,

You have my condolences.

Owen the Great

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-17-2012

I keep getting lagged out of games, with 98ms ping this shouldn't even be happening. Not to mention the fact that I am running a i-7 with a nVidea 550 TI, so no lack of raw power for this game at all.

Tagakuro

09-17-2012

This happened to me and the enemy team in a ranked match 5v5... It was supposed to be a won match for us, and it ended up being a ****ty defeat and it also didn't count as a lost prevented.... This is really ruining the ranked stats for some of my champions.... Please Get the Loss Prevented on my last match and get rid of that match on my Champ history.

Senjougahara

09-17-2012

This happen here too. But after closing i could freely start another game and the game never appeared on match history. Just disappear.

Umezete

09-17-2012

same happened to me in ranked and I dissconnected to reconnect and the game would not show up to reconnect.

We were winning to zzz.

Killermc

09-17-2012

samething just happened would been first day of the win riot fix please!!!!!!

LarcyBrown

09-17-2012

yep happening over here too im surprised this low in numbers actually posting on forums on this