Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Kassadin builds

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sfyri Ithikos

09-21-2010

After learning of the upcoming "Pre-Void Kassadin" skin i've given up any inhibition on the champ and am now trying to learn him prior to the skins release.

What i'd like to know is if anyone has any links to the previous posted threads, provided you have them off hand.

I'm going to keep looking myself but having others help makes things go a bit smoother.

RoflTroll

09-21-2010

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=68225

Why do people keep skipping the sticky topics and just made a bunch of redundant posts, I'll never know.

peyo

09-22-2010

why do people never look through last few pages for topics... Kassadin is the most popular lately and there is like 20 topics about him...

ManiacChicken

09-22-2010

Kassadin is not the character you are looking for. Move along, move along.

Did my Jedi mind trick work on you?

Anyways, Peyo is right, there have been 3 - 5 long threads regarding Kass in the past little while. Too bad the search doesn't work...

peyo

09-22-2010

you can still search with google