Ranked boils my blood...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KiLLeGaCy

09-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by elfboy676 View Post
If you are getting that many "trolls," there is probably blame to be put on yourself. I used to be at the 900-1000 range and complain about noobs and trolls ruining my games. I then started looking at what I was doing wrong and I am not up to 1200 ELO, That may not be an impressive feat, but I considered it to be amazing considering as I was at 950 for a good 100 or more games. Try being nice, taking more of a leadership role and examining your own actions. You might find that you start gaining ELO.
So a former troll corrected himself so his team could prevail? Awesome work friend!

Selphius

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-19-2012

still near impossible to work with trolls. its hard to baby a troll to get them to play right and try to keep your A-game goin.

KiLLeGaCy

09-20-2012

Three ranked loses in a row! What a god damn day im having.

1st game- our ziggs afks and rammus tower dives every time he spawns
2nd game- bot lane feeds and does not listen
3rd game- dominate early game then bot lane being the **** they are think they so good start overextending and stop warding leads to the support and adc dying over 15 times.

From 1050 elo down to 980. Can get 50 elo to get silver bracket so i can quit playing for the crappiest league season yet.

Season 2 recap.

First 10 ranked games of the season

win, win!, win!!! And win again!!!!

O hey were da trolls come from???

Feed, feed, feed ,feed ,afk, feed ,afk, afk, feed

lose, lose, lose, lose, lose, lose, lose

hey you elo 600

climb the ladder

you're 1050 elo

since your almost silver lets put you on purple team home of the feeders, trolls, afkers...

Lose, lose, lose

fk it bay life.

t0ad5

09-20-2012

Join the club.

Better luck to you sir.

A?h??

09-20-2012

in the end, we are all dealing with it, in the last two weeks ive gone from 1292 to 1165 due to pretty silly teammates, an example would be having a xin jungle that was 4 levels behind come mid game, then babysat top lane but didnt get one successful gank while their jungle amumu absolutly ravaged the bot 3v2 and they lost 2 towers and adc was shut down from cs and getting killed, not to mention the top still lost the lane despite being babysat -.- but i feel my problem is i care too much, i let peoples stupidty get to me, and i feel that im gonna keep playing solo ranked, play the best i can and just not care about my elo because i know my true elo and thats fine if solo isnt where it should be, im more focused on my team elo with my rl friends

Azroil

09-23-2012

how about putting legal charge against riot for not giving a **** about the players and doing nothing about trolls?