Champion Sneak Peek – Kha’Zix, the Voidreaver

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KrackProphet

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-17-2012

Another assassin?

Koyane

09-17-2012

Wth??? Let us enjoy the other new champions before you release another...... I mean 1 new champ every 2 weeks is stupid..

TryToWinPls

Recruiter

09-17-2012

Alien

Shimrra3

09-17-2012

Its about time.

<insert Tychus Findlay>

Blvrp

09-17-2012

This guy seems to be really really cool I can't wait for him to come out, even if my wallet will be empty Q_Q

rajo101

09-17-2012

Okay, I know this sounds petty, but seriously, is Riot desperately trying to avoid making characters starting with Q? Granted, outside of names like "Quinn," most that I can think of sound pretty cheesy.But for crying out loud, Kha'Zix?!! I mean, with a name like that, they may as well have named the character Qo'Toth. Please, Riot, I would just like 1 character who's name begins with Q, so we can have a whole alphabet of Champs. We even have Xerath. (Queen Ashe doesn't count, cause that's a skin). Anyway, I know, this is by far not the greatest concern for Riot, but a character with a name that begins with Q would be appreciated.

Demacian Wings

09-17-2012

haha rengars skin was a rip from prediter i bet this champs skin will be alian be perty great

GrogTheTrollGod

09-17-2012

Void = instabuy.

RoshariuS

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-17-2012

Nice, about time the void adds some new champ to its ranks and this one looks really cool so maybe he can become the favorite champ from the void

Leknat

09-17-2012

We had predator and now Alien! *-*