Champion Sneak Peek – Kha’Zix, the Voidreaver

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Slappy The Goose

09-18-2012

Instabuy!

Rainman81

09-18-2012

Let me guess Monsters and Blue people come before you guys make a respectable black guy..... I'm not even gonna hold my breath cause I know League of Legends universe is ****ty like lord of the rings, no black people. If the gameplay wasn't so addictive I wouldn't play it because of this. And no that Jungle chick with the Spear does not count...

Panthermilk3

09-18-2012

Duuuuuuuude!!!!
It's a zenomorph!

Siyanor

09-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainman81 View Post
Let me guess Monsters and Blue people come before you guys make a respectable black guy..... I'm not even gonna hold my breath cause I know League of Legends universe is ****ty like lord of the rings, no black people. If the gameplay wasn't so addictive I wouldn't play it because of this. And no that Jungle chick with the Spear does not count...
Ryze was black before he got his Thorn Magic.

XombieDremora

09-18-2012

Thank you, everyone at riot from the bottom of my heart, my prayers are answered, another void creature. I have long regarded void creatures, and the void in general, as some of your most interesting and engaging ideas.

MetallicSocks

09-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainman81 View Post
Isn't swain black?

dragonbayne

09-18-2012

Going to wait until the first 3-4 nerfs on him to try him on free week before i buy. I don't instabuy anymore, Urgot taught me that lesson.

CoolParty Graves

09-18-2012

Venom mates with Chogath

ZouZouu

09-18-2012

is it me or is he eating cho'gath

cralix

09-18-2012

Thought of Rengar while reading this, Feels bad man