Champion Sneak Peek – Kha’Zix, the Voidreaver

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Moshing Koala

09-18-2012

just like the movie Alien vs Predator, rengar is the predator and this is the alien

SlayedSlayer

09-18-2012

It's a smart wolf from wolfteam.
http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__...Wolf_Smart.jpg

obsidiankatana

09-18-2012

Take my money. All of it.

Quad4quaD

09-18-2012

I love the void champions. I wish they'd make void champs more often but that would make this game the League of Monsters if they did. also could this void champ be what Rengar was hunting in his lore? cause even tho it sounds like it's Cho'Gath in the lore this could actually be the monster he was fighting.

Quad4quaD

09-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by bored1492 View Post
Hey so they redesigned Omen
yeah that actually might be right. but still i wish they continued with Omen. seemed like a nice champ but then whatever caused it just stopped his release.

y0xekt

09-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sebamk View Post
Oh god yes!, Finally a new void champion

PD: Wait just a minute, I just noticed something. "Perhaps some adaptive camouflage and wicked, scythe-like claws"

Scythe-like claws? What if this guy is the monster described in Rengar's Lore, and not Cho'gath?
Alien vs Predator? :O

Sepulcretum

09-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sebamk View Post
Oh god yes!, Finally a new void champion

PD: Wait just a minute, I just noticed something. "Perhaps some adaptive camouflage and wicked, scythe-like claws"

Scythe-like claws? What if this guy is the monster described in Rengar's Lore, and not Cho'gath?
i think not, since rengars lore also says the scythe clawed monster devoured every creature on its path
devour to me means Cho' Gath

Nekronius

09-18-2012

Way to copy Alien... You guys ever do anything original or just rip and copy from other artists? Pathetic, really pathetic..

EyeLuvCoke

09-18-2012

so not only does this look similar to "Alien" but it also adapts to all enviorments .. exactly like "alien" (xeno-morph) .. amazing wen you kill it, will it explode releasing acid blood ?

MMKH

09-18-2012

Looks a lot like the Alien from the films. And I think this is a reworked Omen right?