Champion Sneak Peek – Kha’Zix, the Voidreaver

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OnlyInMyMind

09-18-2012

hydralisk?

Hi im Lucky

09-18-2012

him and rengar are related from the movie alien vs predator there skill are almost the same as seen in the movie

Fudge Dragon

09-18-2012

My only concern about this guy right now is that it looks like the way you level up his kit it seems all situational...
So I hope his pick for items won't differ much from his kit or else he's going to take a lot of gold and a lot of micromanaging.

IS1d0cb1517abd96

09-18-2012

I had similar idea with "evolution theme" but it was just theme, not affecting actual skills.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ira et Tolio View Post
Hey morello, did you guys draw inspiration from Dota's Nyx Assassin for this guy? I get that Insectoid Assassin vibe....and Nyx is just plain awesome. So if you did, Thumbs up from me!
Nyx Assassin is copy-past Nerubian Assassin from original DotA, which they have created. They might took some inspiration, but they created Nyx in the first place, so they just reuse some of they ideas (like with most of first champions).

TheCowness

09-18-2012

Needs Void support champ. Chog for top, Kog for ADC, Kass or Malz for mid, Chog or probably this guy for jungle, but no support.

Fudge Dragon

09-18-2012

Wait... if Kah'Zix is Rengar's rival I really hope Rengar gets an update where they have exchanging dialogs like Zilean and Voli... Aw...Mah...Gawd

Ira et Tolio

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Umika View Post
I had similar idea with "evolution theme" but it was just theme, not affecting actual skills.

Nyx Assassin is copy-past Nerubian Assassin from original DotA, which they have created. They might took some inspiration, but they created Nyx in the first place, so they just reuse some of they ideas (like with most of first champions).
I already know this. Just asking if they took inspiration from him.

seredhras

09-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
Nothing to do with Omen at all, though this is way cooler
Way cooler graphically and I think the little we know about both of their playstyles I think that Kha'Zix's playstyle is much more interesting and fits his visuals better.

MtHaWeR

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

09-18-2012

nice so cool
xd
he ad and difficulty
lol

BandĂ­t

09-18-2012

stop taking my money Riot!