New Free Champion Rotation (Season Two: Week 43)

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

404UrfNotFound

09-18-2012

Well i just bought Blitz yesterday so going to be impossible to play ranked this week with him. Guys i know riot made a pretty cheap week, but atleast we have a free week. It helps us try out new chams without nesecarily buying them. Just because one free week is bad doesnt mean we have to just hate on Riot. But yeah sucky week XD
Ps. English is not my main language so please excuse my spelling/grammer issues.

WesternCampBell

Recruiter

09-18-2012

Waste of a week. Now ima be bored. I was really looking forward to having somebody such as Casseopia, Kassadin, Trundle, Shyvana etc.

Seiju D WolFoX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-18-2012

worst.rotation.ever.

Ninja PizzaSlice

09-18-2012

I hope Riot releases a boatload of 6300 champs next week, because i got 6300 ip and was looking for a champ to buy, based off the ones who would be free this week..... the highest is MF, whos only 4800, and udyr who is only about 3k..... i could buy all the champs that are free this week...... Why Riot, why no 6300?

Ninja PizzaSlice

09-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by portentousLol View Post
Well i just bought Blitz yesterday so going to be impossible to play ranked this week with him. Guys i know riot made a pretty cheap week, but atleast we have a free week. It helps us try out new chams without nesecarily buying them. Just because one free week is bad doesnt mean we have to just hate on Riot. But yeah sucky week XD
Ps. English is not my main language so please excuse my spelling/grammer issues.
i agree. at least we get free champs. Personally, since there are now over 100 champs out, they should raise the amount of free champs a bit, or maybe up the rotation. Ahri was free for the first time since ive started playing a few weeks ago. She was the second champ i bought, so it didnt matter, but still. Ive seen several champs repeated a little too much.

bozo213

09-18-2012

worst rotation ever

wemenas

09-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fierce Ranma View Post
All i want to do is try shyvanna and olaf, shyvanna was free the week i started playing lol and i was to busy loving garen and riven to play her at all, and olaf has not been free since i started playing

I guess its more irritating that i own most of the champions there, and the ones i dont own have been free so many times that it really doesnt matter if i buy them or not (e.g. mf being free about 3-5 times since i started lol).
normal, they put champ we don't like so we buy them. Why you see mf so mutch? its not a very op adc, if we compare her to Kog'maw ( =3 ) or corki. Same thing with mids, tough morg is strong, she is'nt.... very FUN, I tryed her and BOAF, strong but pleasure isn't there unlike Ziggs, who is nearly never free. Free are sometime made to try champ, but Riot is a buisness game. Buisness is buisness, and evrything is buisness. They know player will still play bad free week or not. So they put underselled champ but still sellable champ, like MF. Why do we do not see karma free? she is unellable even if she is very strong.

Buisness 101

Enlixerus

09-18-2012

I really want to try Brand and Kog Maw. Maybe even try Fizz.

Patso01

09-18-2012

i don't know if im the only but i have NEVER see yorick free? i realy want to play him but he's never free...

FacelessAspirin

Recruiter

09-18-2012

I have 6 of these 10 champs...