Help Charred Maokai Find Mages with a Sale

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FizzleStix

09-17-2012

This sale is terribad.

Salganos

09-17-2012

I honestly don't see anything wrong with this sale. Just because it doesn't satisfy my specific preferences does not mean it isn't satisfying anyone's.

What do people want? The most popular champs on sale only? Only the ones perceived as the strongest? Pay-to-win sales?

Naaaaaaah; that would be stupid.

fruitie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-17-2012

The self-centered people who don't like not getting exactly what they want strike again!

Warrikon

09-17-2012

I'm getting too used to clicking that downvote button... sigh.

needlewall

09-17-2012

people need to learn its called rotation all skins must go on sell at some point besides 1-2 ashe skins, ashe skins havent been on sale since around last dec.
viktor skin is its first sale ever.
with so many non 6300 champions you cant exspect them to always have 2 on sale.... oh wait they do have 2 6300 champions on sale what are the people complaining about.
as far as fiddle its in the rotation of sales as far as j4 skin i dont keep track of j4 but still with the proof i have presented you people should be ashamed of yourselves for downvoting this great sale.

as far as they may be nothing you want to buy that is no reason to downvote be patient and your sale will come when its time. if you dont have patience then you should have bought it day 1.

watch me get downvoted like always for defending good sales

LunarisDream

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-17-2012

I wonder how silly Rioters feel when they write these.

Akaneiro

09-17-2012

Oh, this is fun. I bought Viktor, Prototype Viktor, and Hecarim a few days ago. Who do I get in contact with to see if it's possible to get some RP back 'cause of the sale?

WalmartLowPrice

09-17-2012

Ashe's hair is blonde in the art splash. It is WHITE in-game. Why does this gross discrepancy exist?

Jedah Dohma

09-17-2012

please bloodyfury renekton or Runewars renekton in the sale

XxWarDoomxX

09-17-2012

Woot a bad sale!