Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Jayce vs Shen

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xBrownxJESUSx

09-17-2012

I've heard Jayce does pretty good in this matchup, but I was wondering if anyone has any specific tips or build they would use against shen to win the lane

Thanks much appreciated!

Shadowy1

09-17-2012

Poke with cannon form AA's, max E and hit shen with percent health damage and a knock back when he tries to dash you would be my guess. Build some early MR and you're golden.

Rule 34

09-17-2012

There's not a lot Shen can do in this situation except farm. Only go into dash range to do your hammer burst then run away again, avoiding his taunt as much as possible. If he ults in lane, knock him back so he can't teleport, and if it's on cooldown, punish him by taking his turret. Because of how much sustain and damage mitigation Shen has, you aren't likely to get a kill, but you'll likely zone him hard and outscale him.

xBrownxJESUSx

09-17-2012

Thanks for the help!

TSM Mota

09-16-2013

what about in items?