Dominion Evelynn

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Redeemed In Fire

09-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sighmon8x View Post
You'll be on a winning streak until an enemy Poppy comes to ruin your day.
You softcounter poppy, despite the ult always dealing reduced damage. A: Ravage is in 2 hits, so it has to deal double damage before hitting the passive. B: you have a 120% AS steroid so you can start chunking her with tons of autos, C: your hate spike is small, spammable damage, D: flat MS > percentage MS, you can really catch up to people with that.

I prefer classic trinity bruiser eve over rageblade eve. AP Eve is too much of a one trick pony for me, and rageblade is missing the sheen proc that she can abuse so well.

lbgsloan

09-18-2012

I think it's agreed though they actually did a good job on a rework (for once) as people are talking about three totally different builds on her (AD, AP, Hybrid) as though they are all viable. There aren't many champions in the game you can say that for anymore.

NavyGothic

09-18-2012

I think AP Eve makes for a better ganker, but AD Eve makes for a much better skirmisher. (Pretty obvious conclusion, really).

They both seem quite viable builds from what I've seen; pick whichever will fit the current game better.

Sighmon8x

09-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCIX View Post
You softcounter poppy, despite the ult always dealing reduced damage. A: Ravage is in 2 hits, so it has to deal double damage before hitting the passive. B: you have a 120% AS steroid so you can start chunking her with tons of autos, C: your hate spike is small, spammable damage, D: flat MS > percentage MS, you can really catch up to people with that.
You seem to be missing the point that Poppy would destroy you in a few hits.

Redeemed In Fire

09-19-2012

Quote:
Frozen Heart + Wits End + other mres item. Yes, poppy has sky-high damage but so does Eve. I am of course assuming you're not an idiot that lets her wallslam you.

Psi21

09-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCIX View Post
Frozen Heart + Wits End + other mres item. Yes, poppy has sky-high damage but so does Eve. I am of course assuming you're not an idiot that lets her wallslam you.
But eve doesn't have an ult that effects DFG... so much so it got DFG nerfed

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XfBc-kbHzOM

eve is garbage

HaIfhearted

09-19-2012

Poppy is OP and is often banned in the weekly tourney because she does way too much damage for her own good, her passive makes her disgustingly hard to kill at low health, and her ult is basically Olaf ult that also comes with a % damage steroid.

Hell, even in SR Poppy is considered to be the "Ultimate Assassin" once she gets fed.

Leave her out of this.
She skews the discussion in directions it shouldn't be going.

Xavderion

09-20-2012

She is much more op on SR. On Dominion she's okay but nothing special imo.

Aroyok

09-20-2012

Quote:
Poppy's damage is affected quite a bit by a single Negatron Cloak. If you build AP+MPen Eve, and you take Abyssal Scepter, Poppy doesn't come nearly as close to insta-gibbing you. Also, don't forget about Eve's Hatespike and her movespeed steroid. Poppy has one too, but Eve can get a big fat jump on Poppy, unload the %HP damage, unload Ravage, then flit around spamming Hatespike.

Any Eve build is actually tankier than it looks due to the shield...and due to the range on Hatespike and her movespeed steroid, she does well in mobile fights. Definitely not an easy to destroy champ, and definitely not trash.