Learn how to Dominate Dominion with this Featured Streamer

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GANONDORFIVY

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurnumMaster View Post
How to dominate dominion. Queue up, capture all the points. They will be undefended since no one plays it.

Actually almost same number of players play dominion pvp than sr know why? because sr is full of trolls like you

IIxeenoxII

09-17-2012

This pleases me. Though those that hate on dominion do not understand the little nuances needed to do well in the mode, I pity you...

TempestEP

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-17-2012

Glad to see DD getting some time in the spotlight! It's a great community run by a bunch of awesome people.
For those of you new to Dominion I highly suggest checking out the Saturday night tournament stream.

Talith PA

09-17-2012

Woooot! A little recognition for Dominion! \o/

Divide

09-17-2012

Finally DD is getting front page! to those who play Dominion and looking for tips or people to play with check out "DominateDominion" chat in LoL.

Phantomstrike

09-17-2012

LOL..anyone who claims to be pro at dom while playing rammus or darius should never be listened to

Vsin

09-17-2012

Do you see these?

These are my manly tears of joy.

Immanol

Recruiter

09-17-2012

I've been playing Dominion and I love it, the only thing i certainly dont like its the amount of afkers, trolls and quitters you get in this kind of game, riot upgraded a system to avoid this and yet people seem to leave at purpose, or because they like to screw other players, yesterday I got 5 afkers, quitters, trolls in 4 games, thats too much to handle, chances of winning with one less man are very very slim, it can be done but it isnt easy, this is the only issue that really bugs me in LOL Dominion.

MMKH

09-17-2012

Finally, Dominion gets officially featured for the longest time.

sephyIIis

09-17-2012

draft pick dominion where
ranked dominion where