Review my case and call me maybe?

1234567 ... 8
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kinvaras666

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jastiger View Post
No you just said that you particularly don't like players who type in the game. You didn't point out where the summoners code is violated. I'm still waiting to see that.
and you will keep waiting.

I am done losing my time with you.

getcancerdieslow

09-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinvaras666 View Post
and you will keep waiting.

I am done losing my time with you.
Congratulations on being the most self-righteous piece of human garbage on the Tribunal forums today.

Bigricky

09-17-2012

at least Lyte gave you your reform card... I posted in that thread, got a response from Lyte stating that there's a mark on my account from a suspension I received a year ago and that because of that telling people to uninstall was enough to escalate my ban.

Still won't give me a reform card so I can see exactly where I goofed at.

Jastiger

09-17-2012

It reminds me of the argument that anyone should be subject to arrest at any time..if you have nothing to hide, then you won't be arrested. But if you're arrested, then OBVIOUSLY you're guilty and any protests will be ignored. Why ignored? Well because you're arrested!

It's like judgement is passed before the facts are examined and if you ask for an examination of the facts, you're construed as wasting time.

Peace Lay

09-17-2012

due to your score, intentional feeding, Yes

Palladine

09-17-2012

Here's my opinion on your case:

Game 1: A few instances of blaming your team "it's all Graves fault", but overall not bad. I do not believe you were intentionally feeding, considering you were the tank and had sane items for Rammus. I believe your score was more likely caused by a disconnect between you and your team about when to initiate a team fight.

Game 2: Nothing really wrong with this at all.

Game 3: Almost every line said was threatening to report your team. It appears that you were baiting an already toxic team, which was not contributing to the situation at all. If a team is behaving badly, it's generally not taken as a valid excuse to behave badly in return. I found all of the following lines to be evidence of this:

Pantheon [All][00:00:34] :Please report Diana, Ezreal, Amumu, and Cho for taking lanes and refusing to work as team

Pantheon[00:09:33] :gj team
Pantheon[00:09:36] :diana rpeorted

Cho'Gath[00:10:26] : oom
Pantheon[00:10:38] : DOUBLE reported

Pantheon[00:12:35] :ezreal wtf
Pantheon[00:12:38] :why u lose tower
Ezreal[00:12:38] :what
Pantheon[00:12:39] :reported

Pantheon [All][00:21:14] :You are PRIVELEDGED TO BE REPORTED AT MY FEET

Verdict: Punish, almost entirely for the behavior in Game 3.

Gh0stMaj0r

09-17-2012

The main problem remains here, most people dont really go through the whole log and such, most people just read what the reported player wrote, and then vote punish, wich is a huge problem to me...It takes way more then the ''15 secs'' allowed to read the whole log and punish or pardon, wich most player don't take the time to. So then it leads few non-sence guilty verdict with punishement that shouldn't be there.

In most game you get banned if you cheat wich is indeed logic. And if you'd get an enormous amount of report your case should be reviewed by admins....While I though at first when I joined LoL, the tribunal was a great idea, I ended reconsidering my judgement and think it's not as good as i'd expected it to be.

Good luck and I agree with what people said I would have voted pardon, personally.

Arrietti

09-17-2012

I would have punished. You dont have to be guilty in all games to earn a punish verdict so lets look at your worst game, game 3. (not saying I would pardon 1 or 2 but 3 is probably the worst of them)

Pantheon [All][00:00:34] :Please report Diana, Ezreal, Amumu, and Cho for taking lanes and refusing to work as team

Doesnt matter if you are joking or not, especially when your teammates/opponents won't be able to tell, calling our for reports is annoying and has been called one of the more toxic behavoirs players exhibit.

Pantheon[00:01:33] nly a **** would call someone a **** for text in a game

I understand you are responding to Diana but you dont need to use the same language. Yes she was baiting you a little with the insult but you didnt need to take it. If I were reviewing this game in her tribunal case, I would punish her too)

Pantheon [All][00:02:42] :For including dumbass summoner abilities in this game
Pantheon[00:11:49] :****ign ignite

Personally I dont really care too much about swearing when it isnt directed at people but not everyone feels this way. Yes there is a filter and people can ignore but they should not have to use these features to enjoy their games. By the time you force someone to turn them on, you most likely already negatively impacted their experience.

Pantheon[00:12:35] :ezreal wtf
Pantheon[00:12:38] :why u lose tower

Insulting/calling out a teammate ...seriously...this should be obvious. And again, if your joking, noone gets it/thinks it is funny.

Additionally, people probably believed you intentionally fed in game 1. You random picked and did much worst then your teammates. Chat insinuates you were going in without them and even an enemy saw fit to report you.

It is just a time ban,use it to reconsider how you could be a more positive influence in your games instead of stirring up trouble in the first minute (or in champ select as game one implies). Remember, it isnt all about the code but if players voting would want to play with you, seems a majority of them wouldn't. Think about that.

Nores

09-17-2012

I would have pardoned frankly , but tribunal community is just as bad as people you are playing with - they will click punish if you say anything remotely negative regardless of context. So just dont talk at all

Chizou

09-17-2012

Okay, I suppose I'll give this a shot. These are solely my opinions, people may not agree, I might not touch on everything, blah blah blah. The Summoner's Code stuff is hard to pick out, so I tried to give ones that I feel might touch on the subject. Here we go!

Game 1

"Rammus[00:10:28] : stuck at level 4 cuz graves be takinga ll the xp"

You're making excuses here, throwing a teammate under the bus. You might have been unfairly picked out due to strange circumstances, but it's better to take the high road. Instead of picking out Graves, you could've mentioned you're at a lower level, so you might need extra farm/laning time. (see Sum's Code I, III, IX)

"Rammus[00:12:26] : Kat reported for feed"

Situational. She might have been, but without a replay, it's hard to tell if it's intentional. Calling someone out for feeding, especially without sufficient evidence, has a negative impact on the team. (SC every-one-that-mentions-positive-communication)

On the flip side, you gave some good constructive criticism that game, and your request for reporting AFKs at the end looks justified.

Game 2

"Katarina[00:08:59] : annie come gank
Katarina[00:09:18] : or don't
Katarina[00:09:19] : thats cool
Katarina[00:09:45] : lets think of a scneario where Annie comes out earlier
Katarina[00:09:48] : and all of us live"

"Katarina[00:18:34] : wtf Trynd died
Katarina[00:18:36] : except trynd
Katarina[00:18:36] : bad"

A whole chunk of nonconstructive conversation and throwing teammates under the bus. I get the impression you might've been joking around, but it's impossible to tell through text alone. As a result, it comes off as hostile. (see SC I, III, IV, IX)

Game 3

"Pantheon[00:01:33] : only a **** would call someone a **** for text in a game"

I'm not offended by strong language, but there's a time and a way to use it, and it's never good when directed toward someone else in an ambiguous way. There's a few times when you seem to be joking, sort of, but as I mentioned before, it comes off as hostile (see SC IV)

"Pantheon [All][00:14:09] : Not shuting up is within sumoner code"

See SC IV: "Enjoy Yourself, but not at Anyone Else’s Expense"

All in all, I'd say you were banned due to misinterpretation by other players. Though it's not a super serious offense, it justifies a warning. Even if you don't mean something negatively or seriously, you need to choke it down unless you're familiar with the team(mate). I know, it sucks, but if they have to ignore or mute you, the player experience is already negative.

I'm going to buy you a set of summoner spell icon coasters for Christmas as a show of good faith. You are most welcome!

1234567 ... 8