Review my case and call me maybe?

123456 ... 8
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kinvaras666

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-17-2012

you are the kind of guy that makes me want to surrender a sure win just to not have to play with

really, you are annoying.

But, don't see this ban as a bad thing, see as a way to improve.
Although you did get punished you seem to be not as bad as many other players, this means improving will be very easy for you, you just need to want, and I hope this time ban works as motivation enough for you

Bigricky

09-17-2012

If they can't give you rock solid evidence of why you were suspended they probably won't respond to your thread. They are not going to admit publicly that they goofed. You're better off opening a support ticket and taking care of this privately.

SHOW HUMILITY IN DEFEAT RIOT!

Emailsupport7346

09-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jastiger View Post
Saying you are going to report someone is reportable? That is news to me! Can anyone clarify?
The case implies that she didn't only 'not' feed, but that you did even worse than her.
You could have reported her as 'bad player', but you prefered to say you report her for 'feeding' --> abuse of report feature (which was mass banned for only short time ago) and nobody on the Tribunal likes that.

Quote:
Trynd refused to team fight, he tells me "**** you" and I'm somehow the one deserving a report?
Stop turning things the way you need them. His reaction is banworthy, yes, but that shouldnt show you how bad "he" is, but how much your rant on him offended him. This is about your toxic behavior, not about what others did or didnt do.

Geekweezul

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emailsupport7346 View Post
The case implies that she didn't only 'not' feed, but that you did even worse than her.
You could have reported her as 'bad player', but you prefered to say you report her for 'feeding' --> abuse of report feature (which was mass banned for only short time ago) and nobody on the Tribunal likes that.

Stop turning things the way you need them. His reaction is banworthy, yes, but that shouldnt show you how bad "he" is, but how much your rant on him offended him. This is about your toxic behavior, not about what others did or didnt do.
^ This 100%.

Jastiger

09-17-2012

How does me reporting another player have any relevance on my case? Are you saying someone is justified in reporting someone if they dont' report someone else "properly"?

Toxic behavior...I've played games where people curse each other out over CHAMPION SELECTION. I don't think a toxic player's reaction makes somenoe elses behavior toxic.

Kinvaras666

09-17-2012

Quote:
How does me reporting another player have any relevance on my case? Are you saying someone is justified in reporting someone if they dont' report someone else "properly"?

Toxic behavior...I've played games where people curse each other out over CHAMPION SELECTION. I don't think a toxic player's reaction makes somenoe elses behavior toxic.

Look

regardless of anything else anyone said in this thread:

You got your punishment and you deserve it, from now you can chose one of two paths:

1: Acknowledge your mistakes and try your best to improve

2: Keep trying to find excuses for your behavior, not admitting you did anything wrong, which will lead ultimately to your permaban where you will no longer be presented options

If you say you want to improve and needs help with that, we will be glad to help

Now if you want to prove why you aren't wrong, everyone here lost their time, including you.

Jastiger

09-17-2012

Why do so many people feel i was unjustly suspended then?

What were my mistakes Kinvara please let me know so I can improve.

getcancerdieslow

09-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geekweezul View Post
^ This 100%.
What a surprise, Geekweezul blindly supporting an obvious false positive... again.

Kinvaras666

09-17-2012

Quote:
Why do so many people feel i was unjustly suspended then?

What were my mistakes Kinvara please let me know so I can improve.
I already did, so did many other people

if you really wanted to improve you would already took those into account

but you are still trying to pin how innocent you are, which is big step through path #2

Jastiger

09-17-2012

No you just said that you particularly don't like players who type in the game. You didn't point out where the summoners code is violated. I'm still waiting to see that.

123456 ... 8