Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Review my case and call me maybe?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jastiger

09-17-2012

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/en/case/5675599/#nogo

I just want to know if anyone can take a look at this and see if this is really suspense worthy.

Bigricky

09-17-2012

I would have pardoned...but a large amount of Tribunal members probably punished you because in one game at one point you called somebody bad. Also, in game 3 you talked a lot. Talking a lot is considered "spam" by a lot of the community even if you're just joking around and not actually spamming. Tough break man, you seem like a fun dude I wouldn't mind you on my team.

Exploding Barrel

09-17-2012

It's rare that I say this in these "why was I punished?" threads, but I would have pardoned this. You used language in game 3 that I would ordinarily punish for, but I can see you used it just in a reasonably-calm response to an instigating teammate and then moved on. The ongoing nonsense about reporting in game 3 was annoying, but I wouldn't have punished just for that. Game 1 looks like a feeding report that is unclear whether it's valid, but certainly lacks evidence to punish for, and I don't see any problems with game 2.

If feedback from others on this thread is similar, it might be worth a support ticket to ask for a review of your case. You weren't quite an angel, but I don't think this is punish-worthy.

Jeret

09-17-2012

You did seem quite annoying, but I would have not punished you either.

Ukaei

09-17-2012

First and second case I would Pardon.

Third case.. however.. PUNISH! JUSTICE WAS DONE PEOPLE! MOVE ALONG!

P.S Take my down vote and enjoy your bad, OP.

Ukaei

09-17-2012

[QUOTE=Ukaei;29362680]First and second case I would Pardon.

P.S Take my down vote for questioning the Tribunal's accuracy!

Bigricky

09-17-2012

Quote:
Ukaei:
First and second case I would Pardon.

P.S Take my down vote and enjoy your bad, OP.

How is third game a punish? He's just joking around about the report feature. He didn't say a single negative thing to anybody in the game. You're what's wrong with our community, just going to throw that out there. You seem to lack the basic mental capacity required to take things in context.

Jastiger

09-17-2012

I've seen the mods talk to several other people in threads but not address mine. What can I do to get him to check this out?

Emailsupport7346

09-17-2012

Quote:
Jastiger:
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/en/case/5675599/#nogo

I just want to know if anyone can take a look at this and see if this is really suspense worthy.

Game 1:
Quote:
Rammus[00:12:26] :Kat reported for feed

Threaten to abuse the report feature. That Kat ended with better stats than you, doesn't look too good all in all.

Game2:
Quote:

Katarina[00:18:34] :wtf Trynd died
Katarina[00:18:36] :except trynd
Katarina[00:18:36] :bad
Tryndamere[00:18:39] :i killed 2
Tryndamere[00:18:40] :so **** you

I guess that Tryndas response showed you how toxic that comment was.

Game3:
Not really offensive, but hard trolling.

After all I must say that you are a pretty annoying player and although you're not the most toxic player around the ban is reasoned.

Quote:
Jastiger:
I've seen the mods talk to several other people in threads but not address mine. What can I do to get him to check this out?

Nothing. They didnt even reply to a guy who opened a support ticket and a thread that reached over 35 pages and who actually was banned for no reason.

Jastiger

09-17-2012

Saying you are going to report someone is reportable? That is news to me! Can anyone clarify?

Trynd refused to team fight, he tells me "**** you" and I'm somehow the one deserving a report?