Gangplank's ult is WAY too loud

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

C3Sound

Associate Sound Designer

09-17-2012
2 of 2 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catellite Lives View Post
Anyone else think so? I shouldn't have to keep turning the volume way down every time Gangplank ults. Lowering the general sound FX volume helps a little, but then I'm missing out on the other cool sound effects. This should be an easy change, Riot. Please, please, please... lower the volume on Gangplank's ult.
Hey all!

Sorry to hear about the volume issue! It will get sorted most def.

Out of curiosity, what kinds of speakers, buds, headphones, or system are you all listening with?

Thanks!

Edit: Not implying there is anything wrong with your system - just wanting the information for reference. Sorry for the mis-communication!

Zebulone

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by C3Sound View Post
Hey all!

Out of curiosity, what kinds of speakers, buds, headphones, or system are you all listening with?

Thanks!
I don't think that matters too much. If it's as loud as it is compared to everything else something is wrong.

Zantoma

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-18-2012

Quote:
Hey all!

Thanks!

Edit: Not implying there is anything wrong with your system - just wanting the information for reference. Sorry for the mis-communication!
I'm using a Razer Carcharias headset. Special forces ult is extremely loud. Sort of like Eve's was before it got turned down.

Mokroa

09-18-2012

Quote:
Hey all!

Thanks!

I agree that the sound on his ult should be toned down just a bit, it just doesn't blend well with other sound effects and end up overshadowing most of them. That being said I think the actual sound of the ult, like most of the audio in the game, is top notch and would like to give the sound department a quick +1 from me. Keep it up.

PenguinSauc3

Recruiter

09-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fading Remnant View Post
the first time i heard his special forces ult it was terrifyingly loud, I jumped out of my seat and my wireless mouse went flying lol.
Indeed, I also flinched in my seat haha