Lulu's W (Polymorph)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Maggîe May

09-17-2012

Hi, this is something I noticed right away when Lulu was released and it has yet to be addressed. The tool tip reads :Polymorphs an enemy champion for a short duration, disabling their ability to attack or cast abilities and reducing their base movement speed by 60. However, it seems to me that when an enemy already has an ability selected, and then they are polymorphed, it simply makes them use that ability immediately.

Now this doesn't happen all the time, but it does happen enough to make me wonder if it was intended or not. It only seems to happen when an enemy has selected an ability that target's someone else, and that person is in range when the polymorph goes off.

Migrañaboy

09-17-2012

Perhaps a latency issue? What's is your normal ping? I don't think that fps should have something to do with this too, but just curious about it.

Npll02

09-17-2012

It is a bug.
If you W a Garen when judgement is going it continues to do the effect and damage.

Maggîe May

09-18-2012

Its not a latency issue. Champions are still use an ability when they are hopping around on the ground as a little bunny.