Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Best defender in dominion?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FDru

09-18-2012

Quote:
dustyspells:
Well, many ppl seem to mention mao, ali and lulu.
I can easily imagine how mao would defend a point with his ulti and saplings.
But what skill lulu and ali use to defend a point?

If Lulu builds tanky, she can't be dived, and with her ranged autos and multiple ranged spells she can easily prevent caps from both sides constantly.

Ali does nothing but soak damage, he's not good at holding points. Sorry kids, 10 second cooldown headbutts aren't enough to keep two players from capping your point, and you have no way to clear minions unless you build like an AP carry.

But what am I saying? 99% of Dominion players would probably just try to dive Alistar and get sandpaper raped by Garrison + CC.

MMKH

09-18-2012

I've interrupted so many captures with AP Corki, no lie.

konfetarius

09-18-2012

Quote:
Ali does nothing but soak damage, he's not good at holding points. Sorry kids, 10 second cooldown headbutts aren't enough to keep two players from capping your point, and you have no way to clear minions unless you build like an AP carry.

What kind of sick monster plays Alistair without max CDR?

lbgsloan

09-18-2012

Mao is pretty stupid for this. With some CDR you can pretty much use his R as a normal spell, giving him two long range aoe abilities. You can keep keep R on while using your normal abilities as long as you can, then just pop the R if it looks like you can't stop someone. If he has garrison, just forget about it unless you 1v3 him.