Dominion players should get season 2 rewards

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Genericke

09-13-2012

Some of us are just as competitive if not more competitive than SR players. Some of us have fought hard to get to the top of the ladder. Though it is invisible, you start to know when you see some of the same names over and over again. Some of which are names of players who regularly win DD tournaments.

I know elo is hidden, but I think it would be an amazing way to bring attention to dominion, while also thanking the player base for sticking through having no dodge penalty, no ranked, and a dying draft mode forcing us to deal with and play around the enemy team picking broken OP champions. I'd love to see a SR player stomach this and stick with the mode with no real promises for around a year.

Even if it's just a forum badge with the letter D in the middle of it, it would just be so nice to have something to awknowledge our accomplishments as dominion players.

Orphane

09-13-2012

We should, but it probably isn't gonna happen.

GunFool24567

09-13-2012

lolol

Chavez Obama

09-13-2012

We just want nice things.

Chavez Obama

09-13-2012

The biggest problem I can imagine from this - think about what blind pick looks like now. Now imagine it with rewards, I hope you like seeing Kassadin.

HaIfhearted

09-13-2012

Yeah, I'm fine with not getting the rewards THIS season.

Next season, though.....
Ranked Dominion pls, Riot!

NavyGothic

09-13-2012

It would be nice, but yeah. I'm not sure that rewarding people for high ELO is such a good plan right now given that blind pick is the only real option. Seeing even more Kassadins and Jayces does not make for a fun environment!

NamKim

09-13-2012

I do enjoy getting stuff. I think that is just human nature. But I do not mind not getting anything for Dominion (granted I haven't played a whole lot of it).

What I do care about is Riot promising us that they will give Dominion the attention it deserves and needs by Season 3. I want there to be the possibility of a ranked mode so they can reward people prizes next season. And most importantly of all, I just want Riot to follow through in these promises and learn from their mistake that just making a game mode doesn't mean it will become a success. It must still be nurtured into something great.

This is probably the best prize in my book. Dominion becoming a priority in Riot's list for Season 3. Riot giving Dominion the attention it deserves and needs means more to me than any badge, frame, skin, or champion (minus Traditional Ahri, but I'm Korean so she's kind of special in my book (even if I don't have the RP to actually buy her :'( ).

Ryzol Ryzo Ryz R

09-13-2012

Tie the rewards to the NUMBER of Dominion DRAFT games played. Anything that would encourage people to play draft would be fantastic.

Nicklorian

09-13-2012

i think for 500 wins we should get something at least draft takes too long its just an endless cycle not enough people makes the queue too long but people wont play...