Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Namedropping

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LtFluffybear

09-21-2010

Quote:
mAc0r0nInCh3Es5e:
I was just in a game with HotshotGG, we were winning middle and bottom lane. Hotshot picked the new champion, demanded a solo lane, and died at level 3. he then left the game.
I don't think this behavior is acceptable and I think he should be punished.

Afterall, with 1800 viewers on his livestream he should be an ambassador for the game. he should not be leaving after giving first blood like some new player who doesn't understand the rules.

Here are some chatlogs from the game to prove my point.

Forgot to add you running straight into their jungle to give first blood. Then trolling and running around dieing in random spots. Screenshots are fun when you only put what you want to put in there. 1800 viewers enjoyed watching you by lizard buff on their side dying.

T Paine

09-21-2010

numba wan RAGE

Punnett

09-21-2010

just because he's hot****gg doesn't mean he needs to be not an *******.