This premades trolling and reporting has to STOP

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Yadeniel

07-18-2013

Last match, premade of 4 guys on my team, i carry ALL the match as khazix... chogath stealing red buffs, and my jungler not giving any blue to me playing as mid lane.

Amumu is trying to kill Udyr, so i add the fight and get the kill... suddenly i get flamed by him, "KILL STEAL" he said.. well, this isnt Call of Duty, and wasnt really a KS, that udyr could easily escaped, he was already kitting him for 20seconds..

So the match ends, khazix 14kills 2deaths and carrying the match, my attitude was fine and i didnt use any offensive language. BUT! i get 4 reports for offensive language! and a warning for it! im getting warning for solo queueing all the time, i always get premades of 4 trolls that if i dont go in the lane they want me to go i will get 4reports (for example)

This is ridiculous! can i really get banned for this? im starting to get worried about it... and i dont deserve this ****, im not doing anything wrong and still getting warned over and over, just for solo queueing and playing alone all the time while ****in trolls enjoy going in premade of 3-4 guys and doing whatever they want because they wont get report by his team.

So.. can i get banned if troll reports and warnings keep coming? just got warned but i dont see any chat restriction.. and nothing changed at all it seems..

P.D: Never got banned in any game in 15years of online gaming... . ****in trolls everywhere..

Jhregh

07-18-2013

1st thing, 1 report = 9 reports
2nd thing, If you aren't doing anything wrong, you have nothing to worry about.

Yadeniel

07-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jhregh View Post
1st thing, 1 report = 9 reports
2nd thing, If you aren't doing anything wrong, you have nothing to worry about.
so if i get 9 reports in 9matches i get 1 tribunal case? or 1 warning? how does it work?

PenguinKillBear

07-18-2013

The in game warning has nothing to do with bans. It simple lets you know that you have been reported more than normal.

To get to the tribunal you need to be reported in a high percentage of your games by people who have not had their report weight diminished.

Then, if you were to somehow end up in the tribunal on false reports you would be pardoned.

PenguinKillBear

07-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yadeniel View Post
so if i get 9 reports in 9matches i get 1 tribunal case? or 1 warning? how does it work?
9 reports in one game is worth exactly the same as 1 report in 1 game.

No matter how many in that game report you it counts as "1 reported game" it does not matter how many people report you.

Mizzty

07-18-2013

Quote:
It works on the amount of games reported, not the amount of reports per game... Because of premades.

Jhregh

07-18-2013

Quote:
Ok, let me rephrase that, i think i worded it badly,

9 reports = 1 report. It's to prevent premades from having more weight when reporting someone and makes calling for reports to anyone useless, if more people knew about it. Tribunal cases are created when you are reported in about 12% of the games you play. The in game warnings are given if you get reported more than usiual.

PenguinKillBear

07-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizzty View Post
1 report = 9 reports because the tribunal works on the amount of games you are reported in, not the amount of reports in your games. Because of premades.
In order to avoid confusion I try to word it as 9 reports in 1 game = 1 report in 1 game. so people dont think their 1 report equates to 9 reports. It can be confusing.

PenguinKillBear

07-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jhregh View Post
Ok, let me rephrase that, i think i worded it badly,

9 reports = 1 report. It's to prevent premades from having more weight when reporting someone and makes calling for reports to anyone useless, if more people knew about it. Tribunal cases are created when you are reported in about 12% of the games you play. The in game warnings are given if you get reported more than usiual.
ninja'd

Mizzty

07-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by PenguinKillBear View Post
In order to avoid confusion I try to word it as 9 reports in 1 game = 1 report in 1 game. so people dont think their 1 report equates to 9 reports. It can be confusing.
Already edited it (: