Crash/Bug Splat Diana's q

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Chimairo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-16-2012

Sup guys!

So after playing diana a couple of times after syndras patch I noticed that sometimes when I cast dianas q a bug splat window pop's up and the game crashes. It happens everytime I play with diana, sometimes only once per game others 4 - 5 times.
Anyone else with the same problem???

Umock

09-17-2012

I can confirm that: 5 crashes in a single game with Diana: each time when casting Q.

sho0kt

09-17-2012

I'm getting the same thing. Fix this please!

Maybe give us refunds on her? I know I want my 6300 ip back

Orthrac

09-17-2012

Same issue here... sometimes is just 1 crash per game, but sometimes 5...
Also i've noticed it always happens when attacking an enemy champion with Q, not vs minions

Btw, when starting the game i'm having serious lag spikes, and sometimes get disconnected :C

Any fix pls??

Patrick Ty

09-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by sho0kt View Post
I'm getting the same thing. Fix this please!

Maybe give us refunds on her? I know I want my 6300 ip back
not a refnd but we need a fix she is a great champ with lots of great mechanics they really need to fix the bugsplat error on dianaas Q i get a few bugsplats on other champs but not as much as dianas Q for me 3 times minimum per game making me lose lots of elo.

sho0kt

09-18-2012

I'm really loving Diana. Seems like a pretty darn good champ, loads of fun to play. These crashes though are killing it for me. This really needs to be looked at!

XyloPoP

09-18-2012

I would also like to add that i have the same issue with Teemo and kogmaw. it is worse with teemo. i crash probably every 5 minutes. i cant pinpoint what causes it but it could be his Q.. i cant go through a whole game without bug splatting 3 times with teemo. and just played a kogmaw where i only used Q once and only had 1 crash. ever since syndra patch had this bug splat error where game crashes mid game.. also when it crashes i can reload it but it says there is a LoL already in progress which i have to close reopen and relog to reconnect.. gets annoying when mid battle game crashes. lowered all video options however im running an ATI Radeon x1900xtx 512mb and 4-8 gigs of ram 160gig HD.. all latest patches and what not..