1500 Elo opt in program.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Drakedog

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

09-21-2010

Hello fellow forum goers!

Before I go into detail let me just say that I am scared poopless to solo Que 1v1 ranked. As it so happens I am probably one of the only happy people the servers died recently. So far I have 2 games played both wins and I am sitting at 1266, I had finally gathered the courage to brave solo que again after doing just the two games a while back.

My Elo is 1266 and I had been given the job of banning people... this annoyed me for obvious reasons. The person bellow me with second pick then decides Tryndamere is a good idea and refuses to pick someone like Garen and trade with another person. My rage begins and as the game is about to start with our horrible team comp the game crashes.

I really wish a system like Starcraft 2's would be implemented, 5 placement matches all over the bracket to see where you belong based on how well you do after all it is your personal Elo score. Or at least as the title says some way to start higher up based on your normal Elo or something.

This is just my little rant I wanted to share in the end I will probably just Que up, do well, and lose many times. I am not really mad it just kind of sucks.

Tl : Dr let me start at a higher elo, qq, etc etc.

brb getting sued

Drakedog

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

09-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by brb getting sued View Post
" It's really the team 5v5 that you should be worrying about"

I don't have a team. I recall reading this and I think it says something about using solo Que to find team mates (Maybe someone else posted it either way) first you have to climb up to get potential Team mates.