fix my "games left"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

itc

09-21-2010

ive never left a game but because of the lags/disconnects it counted me as leaving the game when i couldnt reconnect before minions killed are nexus(atleast they dont get affected by lag) i dont care about the loss but i would like the "1 game left" to be taken away

Azuredragon653

09-21-2010

No one cares.

And I don't mean no one cares about your plight. I mean no one cares that you have a leave.

itc

09-21-2010

i care....so unless u can do something about it....i cont care what u really have to say....but thx for waste'n your time

Avenger460

09-21-2010

they'll have leave forgiveness im sure. Server lag is not your fault so when they fix the server im pretty sure they'll do another leave forgivness.

Esau Mwamwaya

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-21-2010

I've had that happen SIX times to me. D: I don't think they'll fix it.

Avenger460

09-21-2010

they are pretty good about serve lags and leave forgiveness.

PonyPrancer

Banned

09-21-2010

No

Deal with it

Flak Maniak

09-21-2010

So wait, how do I get them to get rid of the leave I got today when the servers died, and the one I got a little while back when the same happened?

(Also seriously just because you guys don't care about your leaves doesn't mean you should flame those who care about theirs. I probably don't care about any of your issues either, but I'm not going to go on the forums and tell you your concerns are worthless.)

homeskilit

09-21-2010

id like mine removed too please, might as well take the losses from them too while your at it, h e l l just toss me into 1700 elo too?

Carabao

09-21-2010

Oh noes, if they forgive this leave they might as well give the guy with 974 RP one more just so he has 975.