Spanish speaking players need there own sever

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JIRK

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gligamesh9 View Post
im spanish speaking player and i always talk english when i play.
No problem in team communication.
well then you are apparently not the type of person this is about.... this is about that one or two people who speak spanish/other language and so ur team is ****ed cuz you REALLY need help from that person but they got no idea wtf ur saying or refuses to communicate with you/your team.

Guancyto

09-20-2012

A language gap is not necessarily a communications gap. That said, it would be nice to have a South American server (not necessarily Spanish-speaking, as the Brazilians would be quick to remind you).

Irish x Ryuzaki

09-21-2012

The problem is when you try to communicate with the spanish speakers and they dont understand or try to tell you something back(in spanish) other servers have language preferences. Why cant NA? There are least 3 different languages in NA.

mnun

09-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by proximuhtyZ View Post
im tired of losing games due to spanish speaking players i get paired up with. : (

its hard trying to get good team work in if the other person doesnt know wtf you are talking about.
Most of the time, people who "HUE HUE HUE" in game when they feed are english trolls. Sure there are bad Hispanic players, but there are also bad American players, and I dont see people *****ing about them nearly as much as i see people trashing the hispanics on forums

DuskDodgers

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-22-2012

Well we could be on the European servers that I would think have many more different languages to deal with.

GaijinZen

09-23-2012

I agree, even though I speak some spanish (I am not fluent) it is very difficult to play when the only response you get is "No habla maricon"....even when I know I am writing something that is basically correct in SPANISH.

Yarminzure

09-23-2012

There's nothing racist about not wanting to play with people you don't understand. I could start yammering in French, but I don't, because it wouldn't be courteous. Very occasionally I'll say something silly, and I don't mind so much that someone says something in another language once in a while, but also once in a while its painfully obvious that there is no proper communication occuring.

Also consider that perhaps spanish speakers don't like to speak in English, as it is not their native language necessarily. Whether or not they are "fluent" in it, this will make them less likely to want to converse in the non-native tongue, especially in high-stress situations encountered sometimes in game.