Spanish speaking players need there own sever

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Menkyo

09-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SorionHex View Post
Retreat ping the people who are away from the group. Blue ping them. And blue ping where you want them to go. =X What kind of strategies are you talking about? If it involves moving somewhere, hiding somewhere, or targeting a specific champion, or initiating. It can be done with pings.
Apparently you've been grouped with the best random strangers in the history of LoL.

9 times out of 10 I retreat ping any random I group with I get "stfu noob" or "quit f******* pinging me I know how to play".

AryaAlbatross

09-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Menkyo View Post
Apparently you've been grouped with the best random strangers in the history of LoL.

9 times out of 10 I retreat ping any random I group with I get "stfu noob" or "quit f******* pinging me I know how to play".

^This

dk Artemis

09-17-2012

I am a Hispanic player who lives in the USA, and speaks fluent English.

ALEXKOND

09-17-2012

Most spanish people i played with speaked a decent level of english. Sure there is people who speaks only spanish but with the pings its not so difficult. And if they are like "stfu i know what i do" you ping the even more

Pick Chitoge Pls

09-19-2012

im not talking about the spanish speakers that know how to speak english. im talking about the ones who only talk in spanish with there friend and cuss everyone out when they do something bad in spanish. or the ones who refuse to listen to pings and call everyone a maricon =.=

NineBelowZero

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

09-19-2012

Then you should have named your thread "Non-english speaking players should get their own server".

And learn your own damn language.

Edit:
Spanish speaking player here, btw.

I agree with you tho.
Also, instaban for asking "<non-NA-nationality/ non-english language> anyone?"

iSzathi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by proximuhtyZ View Post
im tired of losing games due to spanish speaking players i get paired up with. : (

its hard trying to get good team work in if the other person doesnt know wtf you are talking about.
U are going to lose games due to other players regardeless of where they come from.

Try to comunicate with them, most understand basic english and ofc usual game slang. That works often if they arent trolling, in that case, well, the issue is with toxic players not with spanish speaking players.

Sadly most native eeuu players tend to react in a negative way to people using other languages.

Its hard to relocate LA players, South America is pretty big and hosting a proper server that give us all a good service is not easy at all.

DennisRadar

09-19-2012

i'd have to agree.... about a year ago i emailed riot support about this issue. I NEVER GOT A RESPONSE. it IS hard to win a TEAM game when you cant communicate.... THEY ARE OUT THERE, the non english speakers on the NA server.....

Artanog

09-19-2012

As long as they speak enough english to communicate with the team it's fine. But I hate when they speak english at the beginning of the game then randomly switch to some other language and refuse to communicate with the entire english-speaking team.

Pitufito Dell

09-19-2012

I speak spanish as native lenguage, but I can communicate pretty good myself whit my team.