Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Banned for same case 2x?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NecroticBinder

09-19-2012

As the support ticket said, it was a bug. They fixed the bug. They removed the ban, my question is why do people have it in their heads that any time something bad occurs they need compensation?

Pablowski

09-19-2012

something bad? lol methelod something bad would be server error and down for a cpl hours or someone throws a game, a mistake on the part of the service provider should result in some kind of compensation especially considering the time it took to even acknowledge the problem in the first place which was several days...

Praven1

09-19-2012

Quote:
Pablowski:
lol thanks robert, but anyways after 5 days of a ban and multiple support requests on my part they finally send me this

Hello Summoner,

A recent audit of the Tribunal revealed that some cases between September 13th and September 16th were based off previously existing cases. The issue has been resolved by our development team. After investigation, it was determined that your account was among those affected. As such we have lifted the last suspension placed on your account. In addition, all extra guilty judgments earned during this time period in the tribunal have been removed from your record and will not be counted against you in the future.

The original tribunal case was a result of your toxic behavior in game. While we have removed any extra actions taken by the Tribunal during the affected period it’s important we all make sure our behavior is in line with the Summoner’s Code in every game we play.

Summoner’s Code:

NA: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/articles/The_Summoners_Code

EUW: http://euw.leagueoflegends.com/articles/The_Summoners_Code

EUNE: http://eune.leagueoflegends.com/articles/The_Summoners_Code

lol at least its something but come on, should be giving me at least 5 extra ip wins or something for screwing me out of the garunteed 750 ip for first wins if the day... but i highly doubt anything will be done as far as that goes, but nevertheless more proof riot screws up lol

What! People make mistakes?! Call Scotland Yard!! Get the president on the line!! Someone get the National Guard down here!! Outrageous!!

Pablowski

09-19-2012

well obviously people make mistakes look at ur parents then look at yourself pretty sure they see one.... o well though at least they admitted they screwed up, all i was really looking for, and as for compensation not like i was really expecting anything

Hello Summoner,

I’d be happy to share additional context with you. After some investigation we determined that a tribunal case in which you were previously judged as guilty resurfaced and was judged again. This resulted in an extra guilty judgment against your account. Our first order of business was to close this error and prevent it from reoccurring. Once this was done and we determined that your account was affected, we went ahead and lifted the suspension that was placed and we have removed any extra guilty judgments that were added to your account.

This means that if your account re-enters the Tribunal it will not be judged more harshly and result in a longer punishment then you deserve.

Due to the nature of the original suspension we will provide you with 10 Ip Boosts and 500 RP for compensation for the time lost. Keep in mind that while this extra action was removed from your account it will still be up to you to live up to the rules set forth by the Summoner’s Code in your future games.

Praven1

09-19-2012

Quote:
Pablowski:
well obviously people make mistakes look at ur parents then look at yourself pretty sure they see one.... o well though at least they admitted they screwed up, all i was really looking for, and as for compensation not like i was really expecting anything

Hello Summoner,

I’d be happy to share additional context with you. After some investigation we determined that a tribunal case in which you were previously judged as guilty resurfaced and was judged again. This resulted in an extra guilty judgment against your account. Our first order of business was to close this error and prevent it from reoccurring. Once this was done and we determined that your account was affected, we went ahead and lifted the suspension that was placed and we have removed any extra guilty judgments that were added to your account.

This means that if your account re-enters the Tribunal it will not be judged more harshly and result in a longer punishment then you deserve.

Due to the nature of the original suspension we will provide you with 10 Ip Boosts and 500 RP for compensation for the time lost. Keep in mind that while this extra action was removed from your account it will still be up to you to live up to the rules set forth by the Summoner’s Code in your future games.

You were suspended. Maybe for a little extra but you obviously havent learned your lesson and will undoubtable be banned again. People like you see a suspension as a setback when it is supposed to be a time of reflection on your deeds and how to improve yourself so that when you come back, you will be better for it. And now you want compensation because you spent a little extra time in time-out. Seems like someone needs a little more time in time-out.

Pablowski

09-20-2012

Lets see how many times we can say time-out in 3 seconds time-out time-out time-out, if you failed to read further up becuase your someone who just gets on looks at the last post and wants to complain about something becuase no one will listen to you in real life i understand this, but if you would be smart and read a full post before commenting on something you know nothing about maybe you'd learn something before judging people. Becuase like i said in original post i learned to keep my mouth shut, but obviously that only applies in game for me anymore becuase sometimes people like you need to hear the truth, that your worthless and you will always be worthless until you give up being a condesending ******r and stop playing games and focus on a real life activity, maybe it'll help you reflect on the deeds u've done, mommy wont be happy to see you judging people thats left up to the tribunal and God bub and i doubt your 1 of them