Banned for same case 2x?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pablowski

09-16-2012

I recieved an e-mail and a week ban for Case #5650600 - Your account and forum posting privileges will be TEMPORARILY SUSPENDED until 2012-08-17 10:40:17.

accepted that ban becuase i was being somewhat of a jerk in game so took that in stride and learned to keep my mouth shut... well i go to log in on friday and notice i am banned for a week until sept-21-2012 with no e-mail...

looking through forums and hearing others complain they said the e-mails are clogged and i will receieve an e-mail with my report card, well i put in a ticket (#3518988) becuase i didnt know what was going on for sure and well he replied with the reason i was banned this time...

that reason being
Cypher, Sep 16 06:08 (PDT):
Greetings Pablowski,

Due to actions made on the Fields of Justice, this account has been temporarily suspended by The Tribunal.

To see your Tribunal case, please visit the following link (please note that this link expires three weeks from the date it was originally generated.):

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/en/case/5650600

the exact same case number and the exact same reports i had been banned for a month earlier... how is this justifiable? this gives me no insentive to play by the summoners code which i have tried my best to do since being banned the first time if im just going to get banned for the same thing over and over

and they wont lift a ban even if they screwed up? give me a break

ThatGoodGuyGreg

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-16-2012

umm... before you play the game you were asked to agree to abide by the summoner's code.

you admit you were a jerk and that you deserved the ban.

what is this incentive you speak of?

Pablowski

09-16-2012

obviously you didnt read everything i wrote or the title of the post becuase the incentive that i speak of is why should i do good if im going to get banned for something i previously got banned for... im not talking something of the same subject manner im saying the exact same case somewhere riot screwed up with their last patch and banned me for the exact same case they banned me for a month ago... i admitted i was a jerk the first time and received my ban without complaining about it and actually learned what not to say/do in chat, but the fact that i got banned this time for something i was already punished for makes no sense

Pablowski

09-17-2012

..... multiple days with no reply from riot to my support ticket about this, just sweep it under the rug i guess no need in accepting responsibility

MochaChank

09-17-2012

obvious answer is you didnt learn to play nice after first ban is obvious

The Dying King

Recruiter

09-17-2012

I'm assuming the same thing happened to me, i was banned on the 14th til ltoday and as soon as it was up i went to login and now im banned till the 24th?

I'll just keep this post updated if the 2nd ban has the same case number or not.

Pablowski

09-18-2012

it took them awhile to send my report card, which they never did just on their own, but my initial request for asking them why my account was banned was responded yo by Cypher with that report card, the same one i received a month ago... just so stupid and after i sent them another support request as well as a reply on the support case i initially asked about that they still havent replied to either 3-4 days later! Come on riot its obviously your fault so if ur not going to un-ban me at least admit to me you screwed up.... unimportant changes to ur tribunal which is till going to be a huge crock yet reusing to accept responsibility... rediculous

RobertHosnerUT

09-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by xJudithx View Post
obvious answer is you didnt learn to play nice after first ban is obvious
He said that he's being punished twice for the same games, you illiterate hick.

Pablowski

09-19-2012

lol thanks robert, but anyways after 5 days of a ban and multiple support requests on my part they finally send me this

Hello Summoner,

A recent audit of the Tribunal revealed that some cases between September 13th and September 16th were based off previously existing cases. The issue has been resolved by our development team. After investigation, it was determined that your account was among those affected. As such we have lifted the last suspension placed on your account. In addition, all extra guilty judgments earned during this time period in the tribunal have been removed from your record and will not be counted against you in the future.

The original tribunal case was a result of your toxic behavior in game. While we have removed any extra actions taken by the Tribunal during the affected period it’s important we all make sure our behavior is in line with the Summoner’s Code in every game we play.

Summoner’s Code:

NA: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/articl...Summoners_Code

EUW: http://euw.leagueoflegends.com/artic...Summoners_Code

EUNE: http://eune.leagueoflegends.com/arti...Summoners_Code

lol at least its something but come on, should be giving me at least 5 extra ip wins or something for screwing me out of the garunteed 750 ip for first wins if the day... but i highly doubt anything will be done as far as that goes, but nevertheless more proof riot screws up lol

darkrulerbob

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatGoodGuyGreg View Post
umm... before you play the game you were asked to agree to abide by the summoner's code.

you admit you were a jerk and that you deserved the ban.

what is this incentive you speak of?
so that means riot doesnt have to keep their word and can ban you for nothing?