Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Riot server stablity #1

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

hyptonic

09-21-2010

I cant ****ing move

8llllllD pap pap

09-21-2010

****ing **** server

Viscule

09-21-2010

It's working for me.

Falfurion

09-21-2010

This is what happens when you run windows as a game server.

8llllllD pap pap

09-21-2010

****ing **** server

8llllllD pap pap

09-21-2010

****ing **** server

Mother Falker

09-21-2010

Spamming fix's everything. <_<

Just wait it out and relax.

IS1721225ee39ff441ee5fe

09-21-2010

I've been very loyal to this company, they're very interactive with their community. But alas, there just isn't enough server availability/Stability for me to enjoy this game.

Earlier I was playing a game, in the middle of it Lag like hell. we ended up losing because one of our teamates lagged out and never came back.

so I quit for a while after that game. thought I'd give you some time to get servers back up to speed. Played another game in an hour and..

total lag. obviously.
we lost due to a fed ashe from one of the other players dying to her due to major lag. he wasn't able to move.

I play a lot of different RTS', RTS is my favorite genre, I've been loyal to it for as long as my gaming career.

I play DotA, Starcraft 1&2, Warcraft 3, warhammer DoW2, Red Alert 2&3, HoN and countless others.

(yes I play HoN but I'm not one of those ******s who compare HoN to LoL. HoN & LoL are two completely different and unique games)

either way, none of those games put me through any of this. You tell me "Server Stability" is 1st priority yet server stability still persists to cause the server being down every week for hours, major lag and nothing but leavers in every other match.

you have great content and a lot of potential, let me tell you.

It has become apparent that Riot does not have whatever is needed to keep server up for more than 3 days in a row and that makes me sad. You must have wanted this from your community, so congratulations.

Keep up the good work, Riot.

Avenger460

09-21-2010

lol so now you post your little rant here. Cause you were thrashed for staring your own thread. Total trolling noob Esthiem.