Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

What Champion should I buy?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DoJoe

09-21-2010

I have 3k IP and I'm currently debating to myself what 3k character I should buy. I enjoy dps, mages, and tanks, but hate supports.

I have: Cho'gath, Garen, Shaco, Teemo

alchemistlord

09-21-2010

Hmm enjoys dps, mages, and tanks. That's basically all the heroes there are. You are going to need to be a little more specific but imo Olaf is pretty good. Mordekaiser and Morgana as well are all good champs.

Phaxenn

09-21-2010

Ya I agree with above.I love Nidalee and shes free this week so try her out and if you love her too then buy her next week

LoveYuRi

09-21-2010

morgana if you want a mage, Her spells are pretty dam good and damaging+ her black shield makes you invic to all spells.

For tank get morde since you already have cho, Morde, if build correctly is able to tank 3 champs. I saw this one morde at their base turret, 1 vs 3 run arcross the map to 1/4 to our base with 1/8 hp while the 3 champs were ghost/ chasing him and attacking at the same time. Morde runs pretty slow, soo he was able to tank a lot of damage, and survive.