Armor shredder?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheRottenCrow

09-16-2012

total cost- 1137, 420, 2100
builds from Brutalizer- 1137, Dagger - 420, + recipe cost - 527
35 Attack damage
15% cooldown reduction
unique passive- your basic attacks shred your targets armor by 15% for 2.5 seconds (stacks 3 times)
unique active- you gain 25% critical hit chance and 25% attack speed for 4 seconds.
60 second cooldown. (45 second cooldown if you kill an enemy chamion)

i know is shoddy right now, but Brutalizer needs to build into something else, and i think an alternative to youmuus ghostblade would be an awesome idea.

i know the total cost is too low yet, but thats cuz im not very good with that stuff.

feedback?

JustMyBassCannon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-16-2012

45% Armor Shred? Holy freaking ****, there isn't a CHAMPION with that much innate shred.

There's enough Pen/Shred as it is in the game.

Pitufito Dell

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-16-2012

Terrible item.
Stack it whit Black Cleaver on Kayle, now your'e doing extra 100% damage to everyone.

JustMyBassCannon

09-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitufito Dell View Post
Stack it whit Black Cleaver on Kayle, now your'e doing extra 100% damage to everyone.
Technically, since %Shred is multiplicative, it'd be 45 flat from Cleaver, and 53% from her %Shred.

But still that's completely ridiculous.