Private server?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Reversed HD

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-21-2010

I think riot should release a testing LoL client. So that we could experiment. I wanna see what it would be like with 1 second CD's and being more than one of the same people in a game. Just think it'd be fun to mess around with.

Whist

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-21-2010

.....yeahhhhh you best be trollin.

brb getting sued

09-21-2010

Yeah, let's just go ahead and have servers where you don't need to buy anything, that's definitely not going to hurt Riot's profits.

Oh God Its Yi

09-21-2010

As they don't have enough trouble with the current servers. Those servers will still need maintenance and I doubt people would be willing to pay any money for skins and stuff on a server for screwing around.

Reversed HD

09-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oh God Its Yi View Post
As they don't have enough trouble with the current servers. Those servers will still need maintenance and I doubt people would be willing to pay any money for skins and stuff on a server for screwing around.
If for testing ****... Like, only practice games with bots or something.