PBE Rengar notes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rejuvination

09-16-2012

I agree with the nerf on his AP scaling W, but does his Q need better scaling and his ult need more movespeed? I can't tell if they are trying to make jungle rengar more viable, or top lane rengar better than he already is (a good spot considering how top lane is these days), but i dont see the point of these buffs.

amadian1

09-16-2012

where are the patch notes at?

Pusha Teemo

09-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rejuvination View Post
I agree with the nerf on his AP scaling W, but does his Q need better scaling and his ult need more movespeed? I can't tell if they are trying to make jungle rengar more viable, or top lane rengar better than he already is (a good spot considering how top lane is these days), but i dont see the point of these buffs.
You are bad if you think Rengar is good atm. Ap is the only semi viable way to play.

Shotslol

09-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImGoodAtStuff View Post
You are bad if you think Rengar is good atm. Ap is the only semi viable way to play.
Idk man saw Windsofdeath wombo combo people in the tournament so he must be good right? :l inb4 mass rengars

LordTobiothan

09-16-2012

Idk why they needed to nerf his AP by SO much. Honestly, they should realize any nerfs to his ap damage is a double nerf because of the playstyle.

Unless they already know that, in which shame on Riot for removing diversity.

FineyLeee

09-16-2012

At my Elo (1350) I am able to carry pretty hard with him. I'd be happy with any buffs tho, makes me even more OP =D maybe I can reach gold before season 2 ends!

BACKSTABUUU

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-16-2012

The movespeed on his ult isn't even noticeable right now, it needs to be buffed.

He gets 10% on his rank one ult. Lulu's polymorph lowers movement speed by about 15%, which is so little that it's not even worth mentioning in the tooltip.

Pusha Teemo

09-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FineyLeee View Post
At my Elo (1350) I am able to carry pretty hard with him. I'd be happy with any buffs tho, makes me even more OP =D maybe I can reach gold before season 2 ends!
He isnt op you just played against noobs for 3 games. Doesnt mean he isnt under powered.

Kim Jong Peel

09-16-2012

It's a nerf. The buffs on his Q don't compensate for the potential damage his W had. Q is a single target skill while W was an AoE. So if they nerf his W you pretty much make him unviable.

Knyaz

09-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rejuvination View Post
I think they are trying to push him away from the cheesy BURST ap build some people have been playing him as lately.

And i think its a fair choice to make. He is doing some pretty insane burst with W , but typically AD and Bruiser Reg is somewhat lacking.